News Media Statement Draft For Package Car Safety Concern

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

Finally!

Integrity has contacted the news team that covered the Local 804 rally on News 12 Westchester.

I hope that they, or someone at their network, show interest in this issue as they showed interest in the rally.

I will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
I

menotyou

bella amicizia
To All,

Finally!

Integrity has contacted the news team that covered the Local 804 rally on News 12 Westchester.

I hope that they, or someone at their network, show interest in this issue as they showed interest in the rally.

I will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
I

Good show, Integrity! Do keep us posted.:happy-very:

packageguy

To All,

Finally!

I will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
I

Great job, great idea

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
To All,

Finally!

BI will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
I

Wow, and it only took you eight months.
I see this story mushrooming into a national media feeding frenzy.

Insincerely,

Bubblehead

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
boring-class-1.jpg

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Maybe you could include my complaints about the brakes squealing so loudly in the new workhorse p1000. Instead of fixing the safety concern they chose to move my truck to someone that will not complain. I am not done yet!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Maybe you could include my complaints about the brakes squealing so loudly in the new workhorse p1000. Instead of fixing the safety concern they chose to move my truck to someone that will not complain. I am not done yet!!
grgrcr88,

I cannot include this in this concern however maybe I can be of service.

What exactly is your safety concern?

How have you addressed it so far?

Please be as detailed as you can without violating Browncafe TOS.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am upset with UPS vending services. yesterday when my coffee was dispensed out of the machine I had no suger in it. I will now call a major press conference and expose them all.
PE Poop,

I assume you are joking around but if not, I don't recommend this as your first attempt at resolving your concern.

I would advise you to call the number on the vending machine and see if the vending company can assist you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wow, and it only took you eight months.
I see this story mushrooming into a national media feeding frenzy.

Insincerely,

Bubblehead
Bubblehead,

I am very sorry that I took so long.

Please forgive me.

I don't expect a national media feeding frenzy but I am hoping for a better response than the Corporate Executives have given.

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
Bubblehead,

Please forgive me.

I don't expect a national media feeding frenzy but I am hoping for a better response than the Corporate Executives have given.

Sincerely,
I

Can you provide a link to the article? I did a search and found nothing.
Not front page news?

Bubblehead,

Please forgive me.

Sincerely,
I
Think about it.

I think all Stewards and Business Agents need to look a little closer at article 18 of the national master agreement for there grievances. Grieve it on safety and the have to take it seriously. The new union meeting is the CHSP meeting. They pay you and it's supposed to be appointed my your local union. Look at article 18 section 20.4 of the master. Every shop steward should talk to the local union and take over there safety committee. Its a free union meeting and a way to organize at the company's expense plus in the name of safety.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Think about it.

I think all Stewards and Business Agents need to look a little closer at article 18 of the national master agreement for there grievances. Grieve it on safety and the have to take it seriously. The new union meeting is the CHSP meeting. They pay you and it's supposed to be appointed my your local union. Look at article 18 section 20.4 of the master. Every shop steward should talk to the local union and take over there safety committee. Its a free union meeting and a way to organize at the company's expense plus in the name of safety.

It could also be a way to "hit them where it hurts" when the Keter people show up.

Imagine if every single driver nationwide "flunked" the Keter audit and "missed" 100% of the questions. Imagine if we "gave" the company incremental 10% "improvements" on our Keter scores for every .25 Stops Per Car reduction on the daily dispatch. Hell, you could even talk me into regurgitating their stupid acronyms if it would help take some heat off of my fellow drivers. Just sayin......

It could also be a way to "hit them where it hurts" when the Keter people show up.

Imagine if every single driver nationwide "flunked" the Keter audit and "missed" 100% of the questions. Imagine if we "gave" the company incremental 10% "improvements" on our Keter scores for every .25 Stops Per Car reduction on the daily dispatch. Hell, you could even talk me into regurgitating their stupid acronyms if it would help take some heat off of my fellow drivers. Just sayin......
That's what I'm saying bro think outside the box. Take it over your a steward make a change. I know I'm not the only only one on the Brown Cafe who thinks you have a Beautiful mind. Get involved take it over thats what my local I'd about to do. All these production talks in the am. The driver gets his pep talk and goes out stressed out thinking he is going to get fired. How safe is that?????? Grieve it or get involved in the CHSP committee and bring it up at the monthly building safety meeting. Article 18 20.4 read it get involved you are a great leader on here. Help us Soberups

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Think about it.

I totally agree, and please don't misconstrue my sarcasm and cynicism as a lack of support for what Integrity thinks he is pursuing.
The problem, as I see it, is that the "suck ass banana pushers" out number the solid union guys by too large a number.
Make no mistake I am on your side, but how does the safety committee work in your building?
People love to bitch about the contract, all the while not enforcing the language that is present.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's what I'm saying bro think outside the box. Take it over your a steward make a change. I know I'm not the only only one on the Brown Cafe who thinks you have a Beautiful mind. Get involved take it over thats what my local I'd about to do. All these production talks in the am. The driver gets his pep talk and goes out stressed out thinking he is going to get fired. How safe is that?????? Grieve it or get involved in the CHSP committee and bring it up at the monthly building safety meeting. Article 18 20.4 read it get involved you are a great leader on here. Help us Soberups

Apparently Lent is over!!!
Let's drink a beer together 407 and jump up on our soap boxes and solve some problems.
Sober feel free to chime in while enjoying the beverage of your choice.
I echo 407's sentiments, you post exactly what I'm thinking, sometimes before I think it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
PE Poop,

I assume you are joking around but if not, I don't recommend this as your first attempt at resolving your concern.

I would advise you to call the number on the vending machine and see if the vending company can assist you.

Sincerely,
I

I am sure many have complained, I have also complained all to deaf ears. No I'm going to cafefully study the wording to be used as you have. I shall be on a hiatus for a year or two at which point I will call out a national media frenzy on not only the vending company but UPS. Please post your contacts and video so I may learn the proper way to run this media campaign. thank you for being such a shining example to all of us.

Joking???
I'm thinking facetious may be a better word.

DS

Fenderbender
I am sure many have complained, I have also complained all to deaf ears. No I'm going to cafefully study the wording to be used as you have. I shall be on a hiatus for a year or two at which point I will call out a national media frenzy on not only the vending company but UPS. Please post your contacts and video so I may learn the proper way to run this media campaign. thank you for being such a shining example to all of us.
Be as facetious as you like,but after your 2 year hiatus,chances are,there will still be a few p8's on the road with no 3 point belts and no power steering.