Newspaper article that I read today

Holydriver

If he is working inside in Street clothes, then has to change to help a driver into work uniform I think he should be paid for that time. After all, the UPS uniform is indispensable for our duties. So, what's the problem? Getting dressed prior to work? No. Getting dressed as part of your duties switching from inside to outside? Sure.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
It takes more than 10 minutes to put the uniform on in the morning and to take it off at the end of the day.

Last edited:
L

Little Brownie Girl

But ask him how long it takes to undress when the wife is in bed and she's wearing that sexy outfit with the see through top and she's ready to go...
He has a wife ???? I thought men who were paid to take off their clothes we called ,,,ummm.."Professional Dancers"

L

Little Brownie Girl

No - Everyone knows the speed and physical fitness required to make a career at UPS compares to a military level workout everyday.

You must admit there is quite a pace to keeping up with a UPS worker that 99% of people could not maintain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No People realize that UPS is a very well respected highly efficient and DISCIPLINED AMERICANS working in a corporate world that takes millions in bonuses However, the sweat and physically agility to work in this labor force is intensive....while dodging traffic, weather and unsafe conditions....plus Brown is sexy !!
That's cute...drinking the coolaid....jk

L

Little Brownie Girl

my dad was one of the first Teamsters he slept in a dirty cab that was running to keep him warm after 12 hours straight winter driving ,,just truth - He died in his truck...