Newt Gingrich

wkmac

So Gingrich is now being sold and seen as the outsider. WOW! Amazing how that works or should I be amazed at the gullibility of some voters?

NOT!

over9five

Staff member
So Gingrich is now being sold and seen as the outsider. WOW! Amazing how that works or should I be amazed at the gullibility of some voters?

NOT!

LOL, look at the gullibility of members of this forum who will vote for Obama a second time!

bbsam

Staff member
LOL, look at the gullibility of members of this forum who will vote for Obama a second time!
Had republicans been sane and gotten serious about Huntsman or put Jeb or Mitch Daniels out there, there may have been some persuasion. But Newt? Really.

island1fox

I remember a few years back when Diesel 96 attacked me for hoping for a strong third party. I still hope but do not see it in the near future.

At this point --and let me be clear -I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats ----As an Independant I will vote for anyone but President Obama who truly has been dishonest with the American People. From Gitmo, to Special Interests groups,to signing Bills without letting the people see them , to the same divisive politics as usual and most of all for Total Lack of LEADERSHIP skills.

I will vote for the Republican this time --if He gets in and Bamboozles us ---I will vote against him in the future.

For me it is clear --I do not drink the Kool aid from either side.

ups1990

Republicans are highly mistaken if they believe that Newt can beat Obama in 2012. I don't care if Newt is the most intelligent of the bunch, he 's not presidential. Here's what I mean, He looks like an old guy who's looked upon as being an old racist by the public, perception is everything. Americans usually vote for who they feel might make a good president and by this criteria alone, Mitt wins by a landslide over Newt. If u want Mcain 2.0 then vote for Newt and see Obama win a second term. There's nothing fair in politics and Newt is getting the brunt of unfairness but Mitt is our only candidate who can take on Obama head to head and possible defeat him.

wkmac

I remember a few years back when Diesel 96 attacked me for hoping for a strong third party. I still hope but do not see it in the near future.

At this point --and let me be clear -I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats ----As an Independant I will vote for anyone but President Obama who truly has been dishonest with the American People. From Gitmo, to Special Interests groups,to signing Bills without letting the people see them , to the same divisive politics as usual and most of all for Total Lack of LEADERSHIP skills.

I will vote for the Republican this time --if He gets in and Bamboozles us ---I will vote against him in the future.

For me it is clear --I do not drink the Kool aid from either side.

That's a good start and a healthy attitude in a direction more and more folks are considering. I sincerely applaud and encourage your journey out of the political matrix. Even Mt. Everest is climbed one step at a time. Focus on good moral first principles and then don't bend no matter what. You're not the first to wake up if you will, we've all been there too.

And in regards to Diesel96, remove the static from this echo chamber we all like to scream in and I'd bet good money you and Diesel agree far, far more than you disagree once you strip out the political party angles. Don't confuse ideals with strategy when talking with people and it's easy to do. It's also what the folks in charge want us to do!

Best wishes

mac