Next CEO - Poll

Who’s the next CEO?

• Total voters

drbrownsox

Typically our CEO’s cycle in and out with the contract. Who’s your bet on the next CEO? All signs point to Price, but I’d love to see McClure in there.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Typically our CEO’s cycle in and out with the contract. Who’s your bet on the next CEO? All signs point to Price, but I’d love to see McClure in there.
Scott Price is an in-n-out hatchet man ... get rid of deadwood and realign the Organization of UPS and
then out the door with a Golden Parachute.
Jim Barber would be my pick for next CEO.

Popeye

Scott Price for $500, Alex. I don't think he would have taken the UPS job at all if there wasn't a very good chance of him getting the CEO spot. His current UPS job is smaller the one he left to take it.

Returntosender

She is labor and former president of General Counsel for UPS. Willis came from operations he got background and experience

RolloTony Brown Town

I’d love to see the next ceo be someone who knows the ins and outs of our operations. No offense to the board members that didn’t work their way up through ups in some regard but if you haven’t sat in my seat and seen this job through my eyes then I doubt you’ll know how hard we work.

Returntosender

I’d love to see the next ceo be someone who knows the ins and outs of our operations. No offense to the board members that didn’t work their way up through ups in some regard but if you haven’t sat in my seat and seen this job through my eyes then I doubt you’ll know how hard we work.
Should be a part time sup who they categorized as highly skilled but not skilled enough to become FT sup. They get crap directly from trenches in operations employees come at them FT sup come at them

Unless there is some health issue or some major announcement from left field - it will be Jim Barber. Solid choice IMO... has a operational background - worked his way up - has some international background - freight and forwarding as well... total package.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’d love to see the next ceo be someone who knows the ins and outs of our operations. No offense to the board members that didn’t work their way up through ups in some regard but
if you haven’t sat in my seat

and seen this job through my eyes then I doubt you’ll know how hard we work.
Why is that important for the CEO?