next gen package car

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
A few problems I see with it already.

It looks really low, I'd be worried about bottoming out driveways.

Doors seem like a safety hazard being touch and automatic. They don't seem to open very wide, less air flow: No side vents etc. If its electric does that mean it'll have some sort of ac? What about winter, I close my door between stops when its sub 25.

Where are the mirrors? This going to use cameras? What about when rain hits? My one camera I have is already useless during rain, or snow.

Speaking of snow, its so low when we get hit with 12 inches of snow, how's that going to work? Get stuck just trying to move.

The bulkhead seems really low, that guy doesn't look tall and he was ducking.

Cool looking pc, but I don't think when its finished its going to look like that at all

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The new 22.5 drivers will be using that to run all your airs and sweep your pickups so you can focus on getting more ground delivered.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Never get input from the employees that utilize the trucks daily. Much better to let some soft handed egghead who never touched a over-70, decide.

Another design failure like the new uniforms.

Last edited:

zimbomb

What about autonomous features? Oh well the driver is still the most important part of operations, but it's going to park itself. Yep nothing to worry about here UPS D̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ Delivery Person. Beep boop beep boop

Est.1998

Never get input from the employees that utilize the trucks daily. Much better to let some soft handed egghead who never touched a over-70, decide.

Another design failure like the new uniforms.
What issues do you have with the new uniforms?
I don't have any yet but they guys i see wearing them aren't really complaining.

What issues do you have with the new uniforms?
I don't have any yet but they guys i see wearing them aren't really complaining.
The new uniforms have some good and had things about them. I don't have the new Summer shirts because they have been out of stock.

The material is much better but the shirts only have one pocket , which is slightly smaller.
The pants have a nice cargo pocket that your DIAD fits into bit I don't like that they have a button instead of the metal clasp.