Next Raise

DorkHead

Daaaaaaave, we all know you really care.
Anyways, the raise won`t be in his vacation checks which he most likely received 2 weeks ago. It should be in next weeks check for you though if you are working this week. Your co-worker should get a adjustment once he works 1 full week when he comes back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, where's that raise?

Your pay is always one week behind. The raise will be in your check next Friday. The first two days will be at your current rate and the last three at your new rate.

If you participate in the 401k this would be a good time to raise your contribution rate.

NY11725

Your pay is always one week behind. The raise will be in your check next Friday. The first two days will be at your current rate and the last three at your new rate.

If you participate in the 401k this would be a good time to raise your contribution rate.

Yea I totally spaced that out :P

What'dyabringmetoday???

We have been hearing that BS, for every raise. Never happened yet. TDU has been preaching that crap since the last contract. Maybe in a poorly run local. But at least not here in the north east.
The local he is from is poorly run. But, when nobody shows up for meetings because it is "a waste of time", the pigs roll around in the slop with big smiles.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Maybe the pension is fully funded. (Yeah, right) I am also curious as I thought for sure we voted to divert them for the rest of the contract.
Perhaps less time on BrownCafe and more time at Union Meetings and you would know the answer. Of course, Union Meetings are a waste of time. Hanging out here?? Well, you decide Skippy. Like I said- hope the pension you "earned" is there...

boxjockey

a brother who might bleed blue not brown

Seems to this brother you have alot of knowledge. I would like to bounce back an forth with you ideas about inforcing the contract we you. Knowledge is power. I am an alternate Stewart for local 957 in Dayton ohio. Thanks Besafe out there. A box in the hand is a Teamsters working my friend.