NFL addiction ...or filling needs by fantasy

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I need my NFL fix.

Schedules are posted for my pure pleasure and LUST.

Please be patient with me and INDULGE me is my guilty fantasies...

OPENING NIGHT

Thursday, September 8 -- New Orleans at Green Bay --
Drew Brees vs Aaron Rodgers - the NFC's two best quarterbacks leading the two best offenses.
A matchup of the last two Super Bowl champs - possibly a preview of the NFC Championship.
And possibly the end of my marriage... WHO DAT!!!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
WTF???

Cowboys are coming to New York???
Jerry Jones must have paid for this one to be placed on the schedule.
Jerry will do ANYTHING for the National Spotlight!!!

'boys in New York on September 11, 2011.
Ten Years AFTER....WTF???

Shouldn't this be a day when all souls look to NY and remember???

Jets v. Giants - this is what should be happening on September 11, 2011!!!

No....wait....that will happen for Xmas Eve!!!

My first major prediction (if football comes back...)....the Giants will flip games with Dallas.

You watch..IT WILL HAPPEN.

bbsam

Staff member
My dear AJ,
Please check your enthusiasm for the Saints at Sean Peyton's office door. I watched Seattle absolutely man-handle that team and thought that maybe we all had under-rated that horrible west coast team. Then I went to Chicago and experienced the B-slapping Seattle took. Horrible team. New Orleans has a lot of work to do before playing Green Bay. And while Chicago did lose to Green Bay 2 out of 3 times last year, it seems always to be very tough and competitive. Oh yeah. Green Bay should be able to sit their 2nd and 3rd string team that won the Super Bowl by the start of the season. Scary team up there in Green Bay.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My dear AJ,
Please check your enthusiasm for the Saints at Sean Peyton's office door. I watched Seattle absolutely man-handle that team and thought that maybe we all had under-rated that horrible west coast team. Then I went to Chicago and experienced the B-slapping Seattle took. Horrible team. New Orleans has a lot of work to do before playing Green Bay. And while Chicago did lose to Green Bay 2 out of 3 times last year, it seems always to be very tough and competitive. Oh yeah. Green Bay should be able to sit their 2nd and 3rd string team that won the Super Bowl by the start of the season. Scary team up there in Green Bay.

The Saints did not take the Seahawks seriously and it bit them on the butt. The Bears did take them seriously and sent them home with their tails between their legs.

bbsam

Staff member
It goes a little deeper than that. Beginning of last year Saints were "upgrading" with Bears cast-offs (Alex Brown, Lousaka Polite (?)) and I suggested at the time maybe that wasn't a good sign. I do like Brown, but I don't think he's anyone's answer at starting defensive end anymore.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My dear AJ,

And I saw the Saints beat the crap out of the Seahawks in the Superdome.
(I was in the Dome for the game.)

And I saw Detroit play Green Bay in Green Bay and almost win.
(I was at Lambeau - -)

Besides...let me have my fantasy.
I want to believe in the church of the New Orlean Saints.
Allow me that luxury.

Kyle Turley needs to toss a helmet again!!

bbsam

Staff member
Thank you -- NFL Football is like Chocolate and Sex.

You can never get enough of NFL Football, Chocolate or Sex!!!

Rolling around on a football field of melted Hershey's kisses having unbridled, dirty, Saintly, sex with Drew Brees? Yeah, that one's yours...:happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Thank you -- NFL Football is like Chocolate and Sex.

You can never get enough of NFL Football, Chocolate or Sex!!!

The one where she and I...oh, wait. That's mine. Nevermind.

Rolling around on a football field of melted Hershey's kisses having unbridled, dirty, Saintly, sex with Drew Brees? Yeah, that one's yours...:happy-very:

This is how I feel about the lockout.
[video=youtube;YXEjXVmnAv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEjXVmnAv4[/video]

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And how many inappropriate puns could we make on the word "penalizing" in this instance? Damn family friendly sites--I could have so much fun with that!

And Berman would come up with some clever quips to slide in as the team makes their way into the tunnel.

bbsam

Staff member
And then AJ would break into
"Stop right there--
I gotta know right now
Do ya love me?
Will ya love me forever?
Do ya need me?
Will ya never leave me?
Will ya make me so happy
for the rest of my life?
Will ya take me away?