NFL Hall of Fame 2010 Class

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
DickLeBeau.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
JOHN RANDLE

1422.jpg
TK12SCK5.5INT0FR1Seattle Seahawks | DT | #93 College: Texas A&M-Kingsville Rookie Yr: 1990 Ht., Wt.: 6'1", 290 Contract Status: Inactive NFL Exp.: 15 Born: Dec 12, 1967, in Hearne, TX Main Stats Splits: Defensive Transactions | Injuries Game Log

SEASON DEFENSIVE STATSYearGTkAstSckStfFFFRPDIntYdsTD200391255.50010000

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ricky Jackson is the FIRST Saint in the Hall of Fame.

Even while he was with the 49ers, Jackson maintained his affection for New Orleans. In his first game back in the Louisiana Superdome as a visiting player, he knelt at midfield and kissed the black-and-gold fleur-de-lis.

“I came and kissed it, man, because I bleed black-and-gold,” said Jackson, who now has a business supplying commercial customers in south Louisiana with oil and gas and who still joins Swilling and Johnson for Dome Patrol autograph sessions. “It wasn’t business with me. ... I was more old school. This is my team, this is where my heart’s at, and the only thing I want is for the Saints to win.”
rickey_jackson_headshot.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"When you played the Broncos you played Floyd Little. He was the Broncos. You didn't worry about the passing game. You didn't worry about anything else - except stopping Floyd Little. That's all we ever tried to do." - Nick Bouniconti, LB - New England Patriots/Miami Dolphins('62-'76)

His personal credo was simple: “I choose not to be a common man, because it is my right to be uncommon if I can.”

“He was not pretentious. Floyd did what he said he would,” Thompson said. “He’s a guy you can rely on, a great friend to have. I can’t say enough about him. If I was in a foxhole, I want him with me.”

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"When you played the Broncos you played Floyd Little. He was the Broncos. You didn't worry about the passing game. You didn't worry about anything else - except stopping Floyd Little. That's all we ever tried to do." - Nick Bouniconti, LB - New England Patriots/Miami Dolphins('62-'76)

His personal credo was simple: “I choose not to be a common man, because it is my right to be uncommon if I can.”

“He was not pretentious. Floyd did what he said he would,” Thompson said. “He’s a guy you can rely on, a great friend to have. I can’t say enough about him. If I was in a foxhole, I want him with me.”

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As much as I hate the cowboys, there is no question that these two guys deserve it.

i hate THE boys!!
I own a Emmitt Smith Jersey.
Not Dallas blue but Cardinal Red!!

I love Emmitt Smith.

I love the Hall of Fame induction.
I won't watch the Oscars.
I will watch the induction in Canton, Ohio!!!

THE STIG

emmit had a good speech. i like the fact he didnt use que cards or the teleprompter. spoke from the heart AND gave credit to moose and the o line which is a big deal to this former college football lineman! class act all of them!