NFL - Those NFL owners gonna do the right thing? LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The Prez offers advice to the NFL owners.

Trump on NFL player protests: Owners should get those SOBs off the field

Trump made his comments at a rally for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Luther Strange in Huntsville, Alabama.

What seemed to set the president off against the NFL was when he noted that he, Luther Strange, and his followers respect the U.S. flag. As the crowd cheered, Trump turned his attention to NFL protesters and said that he’d love to see such protesters thrown out of the game for disrespecting the flag.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, say: ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired!’ They don’t know it,” Trump said as the crowd cheered. “They’re friends of mine, many of them. They don’t know it. They’ll be the most popular person in the country.”

Future

Victory Ride
The Prez offers advice to the NFL owners.

Trump on NFL player protests: Owners should get those SOBs off the field

Trump made his comments at a rally for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Luther Strange in Huntsville, Alabama.

What seemed to set the president off against the NFL was when he noted that he, Luther Strange, and his followers respect the U.S. flag. As the crowd cheered, Trump turned his attention to NFL protesters and said that he’d love to see such protesters thrown out of the game for disrespecting the flag.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, say: ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired!’ They don’t know it,” Trump said as the crowd cheered. “They’re friends of mine, many of them. They don’t know it. They’ll be the most popular person in the country.”
"Way too go Luther" ....Don Knotts movie ..LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy

bbsam

Staff member
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/pushed-to-my-limit-stadium-worker-quits-after-bills-protest-anthem/

“I was [finally] pushed to my limit today and had to quit,” Nikischer posted on Facebook in response to the Bills’ protest, a show of defiance against President Trump’s suggestion that NFL players who kneel during the national anthem to protest racial inequality should be fired. “I [cannot] work in a place where [multimillionaires] cry that they are oppressed.”
Ummmm. That makes no sense.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/pushed-to-my-limit-stadium-worker-quits-after-bills-protest-anthem/

“I was [finally] pushed to my limit today and had to quit,” Nikischer posted on Facebook in response to the Bills’ protest, a show of defiance against President Trump’s suggestion that NFL players who kneel during the national anthem to protest racial inequality should be fired. “I [cannot] work in a place where [multimillionaires] cry that they are oppressed.”
In this case, I bet there are a hundred people waiting to take that job.
That seems like a great retirement job if you are a fan.

bbsam

Staff member
It was quite simple but I guess it does involve a minimal amount of logic.
Maybe you should punk it.
Logic? Funny you bring that up. Because the individual's logic is that millionaires should not be able to protest oppression of others. To say that is to say that whites should never have been part of the civil rights movement.

Maybe that all makes sense to a southern pothead.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Logic? Funny you bring that up. Because the individual's logic is that millionaires should not be able to protest oppression of others. To say that is to say that whites should never have been part of the civil rights movement.

Maybe that all makes sense to a southern pothead.
It all makes sense ... I wonder which side our descendants will say was 'right'.
Keep on hating Brother.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So only the poor and oppressed should fight oppression? Is that really what you think?
No, I'm saying each side has it's valid points ... as for me, I could not care less.

The only thing that comes to mind is that we already are holding back the human species by keeping people alive when they would normally die and then they procreate passing on whatever defect they had.
I doesn't seem right to give awards to non-achievers ... just dragging the species down.

bbsam

Staff member
No, I'm saying each side has it's valid points ... as for me, I could not care less.

The only thing that comes to mind is that we already are holding back the human species by keeping people alive when they would normally die and then they procreate passing on whatever defect they had.
I doesn't seem right to give awards to non-achievers ... just dragging the species down.
More libertarian bull:censored2:.

Reminds me of an AA story:

An old guy asks a new member how he would like things to be. New guy goes on and on about the perfect job, perfect house, hot little babe, big bank account, all the good things he hoped to soon have.

The old guy roosters his head to one side and says, "So that's how you'd like things to be?" Eagerly the young man continues with all his aspirations and dreams.

The old man starts to chuckle and shake his head causing the young man to feel anger building up inside. "What are you laughing at?"

"You!", the old man exclaims. "You could have all that but you never will because you will completely :censored2: it up every single time!"

Shocked the young man asks, "Why would you say something like that?"

The old man smiles and says calmly, "Because it's what you've always done."

That's the problem with getting into strict ideas of "how things should be". There's about a billion ideas of "how things should be.

It will be fine

Are you advocating for eugenics?