NFL Wildcard weekend predictions

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This will be the weekend for home teams to prevail. Green Bay will take advantage of the arctic chill to freeze out the 49ers while the Eagles will use the (relative) cold to send the Saints back to The Big Easy. Cincinnati will beat the Chargers and the Colts will beat the Chiefs, although this is the one game that I am uncertain about.

Green Bay 17 San Francisco 14
Philadelphia 31 New Orleans 28
Cincinnati 31 San Diego 28
Indianapolis 34 Kansas City 31

None of the winners will advance beyond the divisional round.

M

MenInBrown

This will be the weekend for home teams to prevail. Green Bay will take advantage of the arctic chill to freeze out the 49ers while the Eagles will use the (relative) cold to send the Saints back to The Big Easy. Cincinnati will beat the Chargers and the Colts will beat the Chiefs, although this is the one game that I am uncertain about.

Green Bay 17 San Francisco 14
Philadelphia 31 New Orleans 28
Cincinnati 31 San Diego 28
Indianapolis 34 Kansas City 31

None of the winners will advance beyond the divisional round.
I'm thinking the only home team to win will be philly! Chargers are a very dangerous team...I put philly in the NFC champ game against Seattle

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm thinking the only home team to win will be philly! Chargers are a very dangerous team...I put philly in the NFC champ game against Seattle

The cold will be too much for Kapernick to overcome in Green Bay. The Saints also don't like the cold. The Chargers are a dangerous team but the Bengals will use the cold rain to their advantage. The Chiefs/Colts is too close to call.

M

MenInBrown

The cold will be too much for Kapernick to overcome in Green Bay. The Saints also don't like the cold. The Chargers are a dangerous team but the Bengals will use the cold rain to their advantage. The Chiefs/Colts is too close to call.
The 49ers def will shut down Green Bay. Green Bay has no answer for the 49ers run game. That will be the difference in that game.

upschuck

Has Green Bay sold out? They have sold out about a million in a row, and not sell out a playoff game? shameful

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Has Green Bay sold out? They have sold out about a million in a row, and not sell out a playoff game? shameful
The Packer organization pulled crap on season ticket holders.

First, it appeared they sucked and had no chance to make playoffs.
Ticket holders had to purchase two games.
Kicker - no refunds.
The organization planned to hold your cash and apply it towards your season ticket invoice.

They also added 7,000 seats this year.

oldngray

nowhere special
epic collapse by KC. And they are getting killed by injuries so they have to just hope they can hang on long enough.

upschuck

The Packer organization pulled crap on season ticket holders.

First, it appeared they sucked and had no chance to make playoffs.
Ticket holders had to purchase two games.
Kicker - no refunds.
The organization planned to hold your cash and apply it towards your season ticket invoice.

They also added 7,000 seats this year.
Although I agree that was some crappy things to do to their fans, I'm sure the tickets were open to the public for a little while. I know it is going to be frigid, but these are the cheeseheads who have been in frigid weather before, some without shirts on, so they can't use coldness as an excuse. Those that have season ticket will get them next year anyway, so that is not that big a deal.

oldngray

nowhere special
Season ticket holders are diehard fans. They get put on the waiting list at birth so they can get tickets when they are about 20. I knew someone from Green Bay and his family had season tickets.