Nice driver

A

AikenRooster

The driver that I told you that had been bitten by the dog came in early, yesterday, and brought chicken biscuits for the whole preload crew. That was very generous of him, and probably, unbeknownst to him, kept me from going postal, as I was having a bad night, letting people get to me. At my last trucking job, I would often buy pizza for the loading crew, and it was nice to be on the receiving end for a change.

I know that cost him at lot of money and I was very grateful. Just wanted to share. Be cool.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The driver that I told you that had been bitten by the dog came in early, yesterday, and brought chicken biscuits for the whole preload crew. That was very generous of him, and probably, unbeknownst to him, kept me from going postal, as I was having a bad night, letting people get to me. At my last trucking job, I would often buy pizza for the loading crew, and it was nice to be on the receiving end for a change.

I know that cost him at lot of money and I was very grateful. Just wanted to share. Be cool.
?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

?

charm299

He could have at least bought them Popeyes chicken sandwiches, ungrateful turd

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day

?

@CoolStoryBro can you help OP?

ManInBrown

k

?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Every man for himself. The runner-gunners get in first, eat all the food.

A

AikenRooster

Every man for himself. The runner-gunners get in first, eat all the food.
I don’t think he bought the food for the other drivers, but the loaders. However, I was so busy, that I didn’t notice. I didn’t even eat it until I drove home and it was cold, but still good.

He’s not one of the ones that comes in early. Not sure what’s wrong with posting a story of a good deed in our current culture of daily death and destruction.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

This sounds like something I would post if I hit rock bottom and ran out of beer to drink.

But for real I've written this past week how the company operates under every single bullet point for a stressful work environment. OP should definitely have phrased differently or seek some form of therapy. BUT. All you hippies and conservative nutjobs need to man up and focus in on the institutional factors that cause tragedy. If crap hits the fan everywhere, you shovel the blame everywhere, it's only fair.

Last edited:
A

AikenRooster

This sounds like something I would post if I hit rock bottom and ran out of beer to drink.

But for real I've written this past week how the company operates under every single bullet point for a stressful work environment. OP should definitely have phrased differently or seek some form of therapy. BUT. All you hippies and conservative nutjobs need to man up and focus in on the institutional factors that cause tragedy. If crap hits the fan everywhere, you shovel the blame everywhere, it's only fair.
I don’t drink, smoke, use any drugs(illegal or legal), not even caffeine nor sodas, any more. I was overwhelmed that day, but I shouldn’t have said what I did, on here, given today’s culture is death and destruction in this country.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I didn't bring in chicken biscuits, but I did give my preloader a dog biscuit. I think she liked it, at least she quit humping my leg.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Yes