Nice misdelivery

rocket man

Thats a great story (nah) we just showed terrorist and any other nut what can be shipped and another eliment out there what we carry . who would have never thought we deliver those guns. our fly is open ,

Johney

Thats a great story (nah) we just showed terrorist and any other nut what can be shipped and another eliment out there what we carry . who would have never thought we deliver those guns. our fly is open ,
They have to get from point A to point B somehow. It's either UPS or Fed Ex. I don't think it's legal to ship guns through USPS.
Sounds to me like someone at a shipping outlet somewhere switched labels by accident. How many times have we seen that happen. I know I have a couple dozen times.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

yeah, that's how terrorists get guns, by rolling the dice on a random package to get ahold of a single rifle

not like they would use bombs or anything that actually killed lots of people....

They have to get from point A to point B somehow. It's either UPS or Fed Ex. I don't think it's legal to ship guns through USPS.
Sounds to me like someone at a shipping outlet somewhere switched labels by accident. How many times have we seen that happen. I know I have a couple dozen times.

if there was already a label on it, and a label got placed over it, that's an obvious clerk move

and it's perfectly legal to ship rifles and shotguns through USPS, Fedex, and UPS, but only Fedex and UPS can ship handguns, unless FFL's, military, or cops

Johney

and it's perfectly legal to ship rifles and shotguns through USPS, Fedex, and UPS, but only Fedex and UPS can ship handguns, unless FFL's, military, or cops
I stand corrected,but I still think you have to be FFL,cop or military to receive rifles through USPS.They must have changed that. I was by an ATF table at a local gun show and overheard some guy ask about shipping a gun to his son and the ATF guy said you have to use a private carrier you can't legally do it through USPS. That was a few years ago.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I stand corrected,but I still think you have to be FFL,cop or military to receive rifles through USPS.They must have changed that. I was by an ATF table at a local gun show and overheard some guy ask about shipping a gun to his son and the ATF guy said you have to use a private carrier you can't legally do it through USPS. That was a few years ago.

the ATF agent was wrong, or lied

they're notorious for both

Johney

the ATF agent was wrong, or lied

they're notorious for both
Actually I think he was right. The guy wanted to ship a gun straight to his son, that I think is illegal through USPS so their site says, it has to go to a FFL dealer or cop,military. But with UPS or Fed Ex you can ship any gun person to person right? Not a gun bought from a licensed dealer to a person without going through a FFL dealer.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Actually I think he was right. The guy wanted to ship a gun straight to his son, that I think is illegal through USPS so their site says, it has to go to a FFL dealer or cop,military. But with UPS or Fed Ex you can ship any gun person to person right? Not a gun bought from a licensed dealer to a person without going through a FFL dealer.

like i said, he was wrong or he lied

there is no difference between USPS and UPS/Fedex, except when it comes to handguns