NICE ! We are getting a raise! Yee HA!

Shiftless

It is official, all us old duffers are getting a 1.3 percent increase in our Social Security!

1.3 X 12 = Moola more a year!

Moola amortized over our remaining life span = WERE RICH!

Shiftless

Don't be so negative!

For us retired drivers, this is proof positive that when one is retired, its the simple thing's in life that trip your trigger!

Shiftless

I was hoping the comment would be understood as it was intended, to be a pun on Negative and Positive.

Thanks for the rules of investment above.

As a person who retired at the age of 49, who has also never worked another day in my life nor probably ever will have to do youthful investing and preparation for retirement at an early age. I am still reaping the rewards that still keep coming in from that mindset that allows me to think, I could always do better, but I am enjoying the SHIFT out of life as it is!

Please people who are interested in retirement? Keep working! Retirement is not what you think it is!

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't get your hopes up to high. I'm sure the Medicare cost increase will more than eat up that 1,3% raise.

Shiftless

MAN I cant get a break here! I want to think Positive thoughts!

Screw it! I'm gonna go ride my motorcycle down to the beach and eat a basket of fish and look at the scenery.

Matter of fact, I think I will take my Dog in the sidecar rig to the beach!

Only gonna be 81 degrees here today so I will have to make do.

I'm feeling Positive already! Course I felt that way when I woke up and my eye's opened and I realized I get another day to be positive!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I continue to spend every nickel every month. Not “pay” but “spend.” I “give “ it to people more than I ever have. You don’t have to look very much, all kinds of folks you run into every day who you can buy lunch for or give them a twenty.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It is official, all us old duffers are getting a 1.3 percent increase in our Social Security!

1.3 X 12 = Moola more a year!

Moola amortized over our remaining life span = WERE RICH!
My mom and dad both get 3% annual compounding pension raises.....I wonder why the state is broke