Nice young lady joined our preload

It's about time. She's a great worker. Nimble fast and strong. She's already better at this than some of the new guys working here 2 to 3 months. I don't know what she used to do for work but she's already smashing out 45 minute trailers. She's all of 5'5" maybe 115 pounds but a beast! Only has problems with our broken rollers on our broken stands but she will figure it out.

As a married man much older than her and half of the crew, it's funny to see the 18-25's fawning over her and being on their best behavior & working hard. Not gonna lie she's very attractive. Three supervisors can't get these guys to work hard but a cute girl can, haha.

But tbh, it's nice having a coworker who does their job and does it well no matter which gender. I was happy to find out we got a worker not someone who will be gone next week.

I've seen a lot of successful and accomplished women in this company and it feels good to see that. We've got some amazing female drivers and belt workers so it's kinda cool to end the sausage fest at the chutes. She seems to like the work too, which really freakin helps!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I'm sure she'll wise up and slow down soon enough. Going fast is nothing to brag about when you're paid by the hour and the work itself is back-breaking.
Nope. She will quit. Management will break her. They will ride her until her back breaks. They will keep pushing until she snaps. Seen it many times

Box Ox

Nope. She will quit. Management will break her. They will ride her until her back breaks. They will keep pushing until she snaps. Seen it many times

Or she'll forever disappear into a small sort or clerk position. Let the overly-large Box Ox(en) and Dookies take a crack at developing a limp.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
they are all nice until you get to know them or they tell you their problems. Who wants to sit in a truck and listen to that nonsense

I hope management doesn't push her too hard or break her haha. She would make a good driver she's organized and fast and plans ahead and her controlled falls are superb. Very 1, 2, 3 and she keeps up with it.

Management told me I had to work extra hard today because we had 8 callouts/no show. I laughed. I work my hardest every day and then I work harder so I can be stronger for the next. They need to work harder on hiring better workers and not their personal friends. I am very relieved we have someone on board who wants to work and can work hard and come back and do it again.

km3

I hope management doesn't push her too hard or break her haha. She would make a good driver she's organized and fast and plans ahead and her controlled falls are superb. Very 1, 2, 3 and she keeps up with it.

Management told me I had to work extra hard today because we had 8 callouts/no show. I laughed. I work my hardest every day and then I work harder so I can be stronger for the next. They need to work harder on hiring better workers and not their personal friends. I am very relieved we have someone on board who wants to work and can work hard and come back and do it again.

Work smart, not hard.

watdaflock?

A bit disturbing someone who calls himself "big package" posts about how he is ogling at some female new hire.
I Not gonna lie she's very attractive.
But tbh, it's nice having a coworker who does their job and does it well no matter which gender.

I've seen a lot of successful and accomplished women in this company and it feels good to see that. We've got some amazing female drivers and belt workers so it's kinda cool to end the sausage fest at the chutes. She seems to like the work too, which really freakin helps!

You say it's nice having a new hire who does their job, yet you found it necessary to comment multiple times on her looks.

Management's way of teaching people how to pull boxes down in lieu of a load stand, favoring the weights of the packages so they land on rollers, or they land on heavy reinforced boxes so they're in your power zone. I know. I use a load stand like everyone else. Another preloader does "controlled" falls and he's the reason we get leakers and broken packages and items every morning.

km3

Seems like an oxymoron to me. If it's falling, it's really not under control. Instead of pulling an entire wall down, just keep going one package at a time.

I don't understand it either. You're passing time onto the scanner who has to flip or rotate the box. And you didn't buy the :censored2: in the boxes or pay the money to have it shipped for someone to come and rip a wall of packages down on it.