Nixon's Treason

wkmac

Interesting read. Those tapes have been a window into events as they happened and I wonder if they should not be required of all sitting Presidents. Couple of years ago another series of tapes were released by the Johnson Library in which McNamara's admission in "The Fog of War" was confirmed that the events of the Gulf of Tonkin which were the basis for the Vietnam War never happened.

IMO this article proves a clear case of 2 leaders of 2 different parties willing to kill Americans over a lie. Seems to me both are guilty of treason.

P

pickup

Going after dead people?

That's the way it is with declassified stuff dealing with presidents. This stuff gets declassified so long after the fact that the presidents involved are dead by the time it comes to light.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's stuff coming out about Hillary now........people should be dealing with it now before she maybe runs for president.

There are no "do-overs" dealing with dead people. Take care of the snakey live ones!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Interesting read. Those tapes have been a window into events as they happened and I wonder if they should not be required of all sitting Presidents. Couple of years ago another series of tapes were released by the Johnson Library in which McNamara's admission in "The Fog of War" was confirmed that the events of the Gulf of Tonkin which were the basis for the Vietnam War never happened.

IMO this article proves a clear case of 2 leaders of 2 different parties willing to kill Americans over a lie. Seems to me both are guilty of treason.

No different than Bush Jr and Obama.
We are all pawns.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

One could add Obama if unConstitutionally "creating" laws via presidential orders ... luckily the Supreme Court ruled against a dozen or so of Obama's executive orders. There are dozens more.
I personally don't put Obama in the same category as LBJ and Nixon but still culpable of willfully acting illegally against the people of the USA.

newfie

Dirty Snowflake hoping everyone looks the other way on Trump and Co. He won't be able to evade it forever, so prepare yourself.

Go eat one of your turds. It will improve your intelligence.

I feel like i'm taking advantage of someone who is clearly mentally deranged when I read your rantings and ravings. This post is just plain bizarre.