No 9.5 Complainers

Brohn Bron

We all should have a clear understanding of what we signed on for by now. No 9.5 list complainers are weak ass drivers. Your work gets divided out to other people and you cry when you have a split that is not yours.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We all should have a clear understanding of what we signed on for by now. No 9.5 list complainers are weak ass drivers. Your work gets divided out to other people and you cry when you have a split that is not yours.
I have a clear understanding you’re in the minority and are complaining about complainers.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I hope you get 300 stops every day, but don’t complain please! Nobody likes a whiner.

Attachments

• 4BCE6A0C-7E5E-46F6-BE59-626481B2DBAD.jpeg
    4BCE6A0C-7E5E-46F6-BE59-626481B2DBAD.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 223

Appvol

I'm not complaining. Got almost 20hrs in 9/5 grievance's and climbing. 10hrs in 8hr grievance. Making my bonus look better each month that goes by till a grievance hearing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No work gets divided, that's the whole point.

Nike

Even Lebron James, future hall of famer only just played his first season playing all 82 games this past year.
Even the best can't do it all, all the time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Was that on the bid sheet you signed? Wasn't on mine, or are you an off the street hire and it was on the job description