No Call no Show

Brownpride

Just looked at my time card on Upsers and it shows No Call for today Saturday 8/25/18. I'm a full time driver scheduled M-friend on the 9.5 list . Can I fight this ?

iruhnman630

Does your center have a start time list with each drivers' start time listed individually?

Are you low seniority?

Any chance they would have scheduled you for one Tues-Sat week and you didn't know?

Brownpride

Does your center have a start time list with each drivers' start time listed individually?

Are you low seniority?

Any chance they would have scheduled you for one Tues-Sat week and you didn't know?
Yes, they have a schedule posted . I was scheduled Monday to Friday.

I have around 30 drivers bellow me on the seniority list .

It's my understanding that they can't force you to work on Saturday on the west. I also never got a call in the morning asking me if I was coming in.

I'm also on the 9.5 list and worked 53 hours this week . Why would they want me to come in and give me another 7 hours on Saturday that would be considered excessive overtime right ?

Siveriano

Yes, they have a schedule posted . I was scheduled Monday to Friday.

I have around 30 drivers bellow me on the seniority list .

It's my understanding that they can't force you to work on Saturday on the west. I also never got a call in the morning asking me if I was coming in.

I'm also on the 9.5 list and worked 53 hours this week . Why would they want me to come in and give me another 7 hours on Saturday that would be considered excessive overtime right ?
i mean if you have 30 drivers is a mistake.
if you hate them you can get all smart talk and thell them that they are falsifying records in order to damaged your attendance record. and also to pay you monday all day 1.5X.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It's probably just a case of somebody screwing up payroll. You should definitely mention it to your supervisor and get it fixed so its not on your record. If they refuse to fix it then you file.

FEGuy

Just looked at my time card on Upsers and it shows No Call for today Saturday 8/25/18. I'm a full time driver scheduled M-friend on the 9.5 list . Can I fight this ?

What's with all the fighting? How about you point it out to your supervisor and ask "What's this? I wasn't scheduled for Saturday, looks like a mistake. Can you look into it?"

But wtf do I know?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You've told us all here about the error. We'll remember if this ever gets questioned. You're good, don't worry.