No call yet after ups information session

zturne2

Hello, so it's been six days since my ups package handler information session. the HR guy told us it will be a few days to hear back probably for interview. How long does it take, or did it take in your experience, to be scheduled for the formal interview after info session? Want this job a lot and worried, thanks

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Hello, so it's been six days since my ups package handler information session. the HR guy told us it will be a few days to hear back probably for interview. How long does it take, or did it take in your experience, to be scheduled for the formal interview after info session? Want this job a lot and worried, thanks

When I did my driver information session it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me and invite me to do a road test. It was another 2 weeks after that when I got the call to attend NSPT school.
Not sure if package handlers have a similar timeframe.

Just be ready. UPS has poor communication until you suddenly get the call to come in at 4:30 a.m the next morning.

Over 70

giphy (11).gif