No call

DRporch

So I’m a Tuesday-Saturday driver. Last week I was on vacation. And this morning Monday I wake up to a text saying “you’re working” well I was still out of town as it’s supposed to be my day off? Am I in the wrong for not calling on my vacation to see if they scheduled me on my day off im supposed to have or should this just be a scheduled off or “no card day”

im In central region

542thruNthru

So I’m a Tuesday-Saturday driver. Last week I was on vacation. And this morning Monday I wake up to a text saying “you’re working” well I was still out of town as it’s supposed to be my day off? Am I in the wrong for not calling on my vacation to see if they scheduled me on my day off im supposed to have or should this just be a scheduled off or “no card day”

im In central region

No you're not in the wrong. I wouldn’t worry about it and I hope you didn't respond.

542thruNthru

i responded And told him I wouldn’t make it however on my timesheet they listed me as a “no call”

Well I hope you learned your lesson about answer phone calls of txt for supervisors.

Do they post a work week schedule in your center showing start times for each day? If you go in tomorrow and they do not have you scheduled for Monday I would snap a picture of it and file a grievance.

DRporch

Well I hope you learned your lesson about answer phone calls of txt for supervisors.

Do they post a work week schedule in your center showing start times for each day? If you go in tomorrow and they do not have you scheduled for Monday I would snap a picture of it and file a grievance.
Lately I’ve been on the schedule 6 days a week. And they post them on fridays.
I was thinking my vacation would be Tuesday- Tuesday.

ManInBrown

i responded And told him I wouldn’t make it however on my timesheet they listed me as a “no call”
Next time that happens don’t even respond. And my advice would be to block every member of management that has your phone number. Very easy on IPhones. Not sure on other phones. Do not let these people call or text your personal phone ever.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Next time that happens don’t even respond. And my advice would be to block every member of management that has your phone number. Very easy on IPhones. Not sure on other phones. Do not let these people call or text your personal phone ever.
What about the safety sup? They text me, reminding me about the little safety jobs I have to do on the clock (I use the job to spread union propaganda hehe). It's quite nice.

DRporch

Must be different having supervisors who aren’t out to get you. Mine are awesome couldn’t ask for a better team