No card shown on time card viewer on UPSers.

Neji

So I called in December 17th and December 18th and I checked the opt report at work. I work in the sort btw part-time. 9 years. Friday did not show up on my opt report. But Saturday did and it said called in on Saturday. I checked on the Time card viewer on UPSers and it said No card. What does this mean?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So I called in December 17th and December 18th and I checked the opt report at work. I work in the sort btw part-time. 9 years. Friday did not show up on my opt report. But Saturday did and it said called in on Saturday. I checked on the Time card viewer on UPSers and it said No card. What does this mean?
It means there is no time card for Saturday. Which makes sense given the fact that you weren’t there.

Yeet

It showed No card for Friday. Sorry maybe I did not clarify correctly. For Saturday it said Called in.
Two call outs back to back count as one occurrence. This may be the way they code that, no idea. Below my pay grade. Either way, it means you aren’t being paid for either day.

Neji

Two call outs back to back count as one occurrence. This may be the way they code that, no idea. Below my pay grade. Either way, it means you aren’t being paid for either day.
Oh I am just making sure they are not trying to count it as a No call no show. They did not say anything to me about a No call no show.

Yeet

Oh I am just making sure they are not trying to count it as a No call no show. They did not say anything to me about a No call no show.
Nah, you’re being paranoid. My time card says no card on my scheduled days off sometimes. It doesn’t mean anything significant.

ManInBrown

Called in=out, no pay
Sick day=pay
No card=happens a lot when you call out on Friday, the person who does the time cards Doesn’t do Friday until the following week. It’s no big deal if it isn’t fixed. You weren’t there. The only issue is if you had a sick day you wanted to use. Tell them to fix it. If you didn’t want to be paid it’s fine.

Neji

I meant to say that Friday said No card.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Is there a code for “No call/No show” or is it a demerit. Three days in a roll is automatic..🥾

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
KNOCK KNOCK!

WHOS THERE?

YOU’RE SEASONAL 🤣
🤣✊

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
A lot of us who are scheduled off on Friday worked because we were mandatory. Our time card said "No Card" and we were not paid for the day. The Supervisor submitted the pay request but it won't make it on this pay period. Sucks