No Check on UPSERS...Should I panic?

Brock_Samson

I haven't had a need to check in a while but I'm tight on money at the moment so I went in to check how much I am getting, and there is nothing there for this week.

In the past when I checked it was always there early Wednesday morning, so the fact that there is nothing now is a bit disconcerting. Does anyone check often enough to know if this is abnormal or does this happen from time to time?

T

Turdferguson

I haven't had a need to check in a while but I'm tight on money at the moment so I went in to check how much I am getting, and there is nothing there for this week.

In the past when I checked it was always there early Wednesday morning, so the fact that there is nothing now is a bit disconcerting. Does anyone check often enough to know if this is abnormal or does this happen from time to time?
Mine doesn't show up till Thursday on UPSers

By The Book

Check back on the site Thursday morning. This may sound dumb, but you did work last week right?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
200.gif