"No evidence"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1606494827746.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wow, I'm loving the landslide of ad hominem attacks from the lefties on this thread. Must have no substantial argument, maybe getting a little nervous their guy isn't going to get away with stealing the election? The exact thing they are accusing Trump of trying to do? Hilarious!

If Trump was what all his detractors claim, he would have used the pandemic to force martial law, and cancelled the election entirely. But instead, the democrats, and their allies in the forced narrative media, tried to use the pandemic to further their agenda.

PT Car Washer

Wow, I'm loving the landslide of ad hominem attacks from the lefties on this thread. Must have no substantial argument, maybe getting a little nervous their guy isn't going to get away with stealing the election? The exact thing they are accusing Trump of trying to do? Hilarious!

If Trump was what all his detractors claim, he would have used the pandemic to force martial law, and cancelled the election entirely. But instead, the democrats, and their allies in the forced narrative media, tried to use the pandemic to further their agenda.
Can't blame trumps loss on the left. It was the Republicans that nominated the worse president in history for a second term. Even a lot of Republicans could not vote for him.

fishtm2001

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A federal appeals court in Philadelphia on Friday rejected President Donald Trump’s latest effort to challenge the election results in a case that could reach the U.S. Supreme Court if Trump appeals.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals echoed a string of other courts in finding the Trump campaign offered no evidence of any election fraud. Instead, the court said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee and former law school professor, wrote for the three-judge panel. The court also ordered the Trump campaign to reimburse Pennsylvania for cost of responding to the appeal.

That's nice.

The big package

O look , I just got back from having a life and I see a snowflake attack on the President !!! Baby snowflakes have new toys to play with but nobody's paying attention , how sad !!!! :kickme:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A federal appeals court in Philadelphia on Friday rejected President Donald Trump’s latest effort to challenge the election results in a case that could reach the U.S. Supreme Court if Trump appeals.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals echoed a string of other courts in finding the Trump campaign offered no evidence of any election fraud. Instead, the court said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee and former law school professor, wrote for the three-judge panel. The court also ordered the Trump campaign to reimburse Pennsylvania for cost of responding to the appeal.

That's nice.
Screenshot_20201127-221346_Epoch Times.jpg

Your mom is nice

floridays

You use your mind. :thumbup1:

newfie

That's nice.

vantexan

Can't blame trumps loss on the left. It was the Republicans that nominated the worse president in history for a second term. Even a lot of Republicans could not vote for him.
You mean the president who got more votes than even your sainted Obama? And please tell me again how a bumbling old racist crook who hardly campaigned managed to get 80 million votes?