No insiders can PVD?

Preloaded here, started working in June 2020. Started PVD driving for a different center after 3 months while still preloading at my home center. Now they are saying insiders can’t preload and are trying to make me stop. Can they do this? They aren’t giving us more than 4 hours a day as preload and i need more hours what can I do? Union is denying my rate for PVD.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Preloaded here, started working in June 2020. Started PVD driving for a different center after 3 months while still preloading at my home center. Now they are saying insiders can’t preload and are trying to make me stop. Can they do this? They aren’t giving us more than 4 hours a day as preload and i need more hours what can I do? Union is denying my rate for PVD.
Slimy UPS back at it again.

You might be in violation of DOT hours.

are you getting your 10 hours off from the time you punch it in a preload and a time you punch shot is a PVD driver
I’m not sure what you mean. My preload start time differs almost daily, I clock out once we finish which is usually 4 hours or less ( we usually are done around 8) then I leave & come back at 9 or 9:30 to start PVD. I usually do 12 hour days or less in order to not go over my 60 hours per week. They recently let me start PVDing for my home center but they had my rate wrong so I went to get it corrected and they said my rate is wrong because the union is denying my rate as PVD so I can’t do it anymore. How is this fair to provide outsiders the opportunity to work and make good money and we are barely getting 4 hours per shift in the warehouse.

I’m not sure what you mean. My preload start time differs almost daily, I clock out once we finish which is usually 4 hours or less ( we usually are done around 8) then I leave & come back at 9 or 9:30 to start PVD. I usually do 12 hour days or less in order to not go over my 60 hours per week. They recently let me start PVDing for my home center but they had my rate wrong so I went to get it corrected and they said my rate is wrong because the union is denying my rate as PVD so I can’t do it anymore. How is this fair to provide outsiders the opportunity to work and make good money and we are barely getting 4 hours per shift in the warehouse.
from the time that you punch in for preload until the time that you punch out is a PVD driver counts against those hours Even the hours you didn't work

PT Car Washer

They won’t tell me why I can’t PVD they just say insiders can’t do it. They say its not in the contract to allow me to PVD but it’s also not in the contract that I can’t either
I think it is because PVD are not UPS employees and can not collect workman's comp or disability for any injury.

542thruNthru

Where are you located?

I'm guessing out west?