No More Amazon call tags?

MrBIGPackage

I've got 3 Lockers on my route and this past week I've noticed the lack of Amazon RS1 call tags. Especially Monday when I usually have a huge stack of them. I asked the morning dispacture and she doesn't know. Wondering if any of you are still getting them?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I've got 3 Lockers on my route and this past week I've noticed the lack of Amazon RS1 call tags. Especially Monday when I usually have a huge stack of them. I asked the morning dispacture and she doesn't know. Wondering if any of you are still getting them?
When that happens it usually means OMS aren’t printing them because the girl that does them is on vacation and none else wants to take responsibility.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A lot of the Amazon free returns now have you take it to the UPS Store, no box or label required.

If you want a return label and take care of it yourself, they are charging for it.
A regular customer I was bsing with the other day showed me this, they email you a barcode and you just pull it up at the counter of the UPS store

DOK

I’ve had plenty this week, maybe because volume seemed to be down this week.

barnyard

KTM rider
They've had that for at least 2 years. That's not something new.

Amazon changes up the order of how the return options are set up on the returns page. For a while, the top option resulted in an RS1 and we picked it up. For a while the print label was the top option, now the top option is the bar code and taking it to the UPS store. Printing your own label is still an option, you just have to look harder for it.

21Savage

Amazon changes up the order of how the return options are set up on the returns page. For a while, the top option resulted in an RS1 and we picked it up. For a while the print label was the top option, now the top option is the bar code and taking it to the UPS store. Printing your own label is still an option, you just have to look harder for it.

Okay... Nothing you said is wrong. And what I said in the post you quoted isn't wrong.

I worked for the UPS Store for 7 years before starting as a driver. I quit because the job became a monotonous scan fest of amazon returns. UPS Stores might as well be called Amazon return centers now.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

You don't have to look harder for it, it is right there. It's just that the free return option is to take it to the UPS store and show them the return code. They take care of the rest. Printing your own label has a charge with it, it is not free.

542thruNthru

You don't have to look harder for it, it is right there. It's just that the free return option is to take it to the UPS store and show them the return code. They take care of the rest. Printing your own label has a charge with it, it is not free.

It's right there but on mine you have to click on "more options" to see it.

Zowert

I was wondering why my local UPS store has seen so many return shipments from Amazon lately. We are having to prelim the place twice before the regular driver can close it out. Just bags and bags full of small RS.