No More On Road Supervisors with Drivers COVID-19

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
This should be fun. All our management goes on vacation starting in May and won't be seen again until Prime Week. I hope I get a safety ride during prime week.

Prime week? bahahahahahahaha. have you not seen the multiple stories of Amazon not having enough stock for prime day?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yes we do....

Couldn't tell by my management team. They're literally holed up in the office like the Texans at The Alamo complete with Purell and Lysol. They raise a huge fuss if any drivers try to come inside.

It's sort of cute to see them all peeking out the window to watch us as we leave to make sure we're obeying all posted signs, have reflective material and working hazards for 360 degree visibility.

Reminds me of Ralphie and his friends window shopping in A Christmas Story.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's ok. I make sure to touch all their keyboards before I leave everyday. I recommend every driver does it.
F02B7CA2-5DE7-4BB3-BCA5-C04513C9DA3A.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m light of concerns regarding the novel coronavirus and COVID-19, UPS is taking the following actions immediately:

• All annual and OJS rides are discontinued.
  • All accident follow-up rides are discontinued and replaced with roundtable conversations (regardless of avoidability)
These temporary guidelines will remain in place through April 30, at which time the process will be reevaluated.
Looks like a way to test doing away with ORS