No More On Road Supervisors with Drivers COVID-19

Just got word all Annual Safety Rides and OJS rides have been discontinued effective this afternoon until April 30th. On Road Sups will be in the center and not out and about! Accident Follow up rides cease as well.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This should be fun. All our management goes on vacation starting in May and won't be seen again until Prime Week. I hope I get a safety ride during prime week.

Yep! Same in my center... Was just wondering how they plan to play catch up...Safety person usually goes crazy when a driver shows expired for s&v can’t wait to see how they handle it now.

I’m light of concerns regarding the novel coronavirus and COVID-19, UPS is taking the following actions immediately:

• All annual and OJS rides are discontinued.
  • All accident follow-up rides are discontinued and replaced with roundtable conversations (regardless of avoidability)
These temporary guidelines will remain in place through April 30, at which time the process will be reevaluated.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well as long as they aren't doing anything and volumn is expected to go thru the roof they may as well Brown Up and deliver some excess and show the troops how to not be over allowed.

ManInBrown

Just got word all Annual Safety Rides and OJS rides have been discontinued effective this afternoon until April 30th. On Road Sups will be in the center and not out and about! Accident Follow up rides cease as well.
That sucks. I loved free lunch, and the look on the idiots face when he tried to bring his cute little clipboard inside the lunch place and I told him if you don’t leave that in the truck you can sit by yourself.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Covid 19:

tenor (5).gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Son of a bitch, mine was due when I get back off vacation. I have masks and everything ready.