No more paystubs

Leon

Anonymously quircky
We've been told if we have direct deposit we will no longer receive a paper pay stub. Can they do this? I want a paper stub to view. I'm concerned because I've been underpaid close to ten times and feel that I need to babysit for payroll. It's a hassle to check upsers every week and what about those who don't have internet access?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We've been told if we have direct deposit we will no longer receive a paper pay stub. Can they do this? I want a paper stub to view. I'm concerned because I've been underpaid close to ten times and feel that I need to babysit for payroll. It's a hassle to check upsers every week and what about those who don't have internet access?
Where do you live with no internet access?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

how are you able to post this ^^^^

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's takes less than 5 minutes to log in to upsers to check your paystub. It also expedites the process if there are errors as you simply print out the paystub, highlight the error(s) and hand it to your sup for correction/verification.

I was paperless direct from the day they first offered it. Never had an issue with it. Checked my paystub online every Thursday morning.