No more RS1

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's Amazon going to RS3 because they are starting to wince at rate of returns and I believe RS3 has a lower success rate for customer sending return and higher success rate of recieving the returned product lol.
So we are basically acting like their pawn shop "muscle" and better ensuring the product actually gets returned.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It's Amazon going to RS3 because they are starting to wince at rate of returns and I believe RS3 has a lower success rate for customer sending return and higher success rate of recieving the returned product lol.
So we are basically acting like their pawn shop "muscle" and better ensuring the product actually gets returned.
Most of my larger returns have been rs3

SandSpida

Had a 35lb RS1 today. Looked like a small kitchen table top. Customer left box not tape sprawled across the front porch. Left tag for customer without using a door knob hanger.

PPH_over_9000

Best way to go about it is take the package and have it repackaged in D-Cap.

Lol, no sir. I've caught a lot of flak over calltag pick-ups that I've brought back to the building exactly as the customer left it.

It got to the point where one of my on-roads said "If it doesn't look like something you'd be comfortable delivering, it's probably not okay to pick up."

Problem is, when I tell a customer that I can't accept that they fire back with "Well Amazon said it was okay" and I still haven't figured out a response that will defuse the situation and not escalate into a complaint.

Now I'm all about doing what the custy wants. Like, you want to ship 30 loose items in a garbage bag? And you want me to just put the label on the plastic? Sure thing, boss, you got it.

SandSpida

Lol, no sir. I've caught a lot of flak over calltag pick-ups that I've brought back to the building exactly as the customer left it.

It got to the point where one of my on-roads said "If it doesn't look like something you'd be comfortable delivering, it's probably not okay to pick up."

Problem is, when I tell a customer that I can't accept that they fire back with "Well Amazon said it was okay" and I still haven't figured out a response that will defuse the situation and not escalate into a complaint.

Now I'm all about doing what the custy wants. Like, you want to ship 30 loose items in a garbage bag? And you want me to just put the label on the plastic? Sure thing, boss, you got it.
I’ve told customers that we have an extremely rigorous process when packages go through our warehouse. Then I explain that white doves do not pick up their packages and gently fly them around our facility.

PPH_over_9000

I’ve told customers that we have an extremely rigorous process when packages go through our warehouse. Then I explain that white doves do not pick up their packages and gently fly them around our facility.

My God-honest first reaction to that was to look back at the truck for a second, then make eye contact with the customer briefly, and then look down at the shield on my uniform for maybe 4 seconds, and then look back at the customer and say "But I'm not with Amazon?"

Sooo many complaints
Now I just say "Did they? Well alright then, you got it, bud" and I slap the label on a grocery bag filled with loose women's lingerie and the ripped off, original shipping label. Shoot, man, I don't even bother to tie it. My go-to now is just "Well, if that's how you want to send it...." as I apply the label and try to get away.

Michael Scott

I used to let all of these things get to me. Now whenever i have a calltag and customer gives me an untaped box, i just put the calltag where the tape should go and put it on my truck. If theyre not worried about it, neither am i.