No more skilled...no more bids?

Jim Bach

So if they when away with skilled labour, does that mean there will be no more bidding... on sort or small sort? Anyone can now do those jobs with it be about senority? or will they still be about senority but just no more dollor/skilled title?

Last edited:

542thruNthru

So if they when away with skilled labour, does that mean there will be no more bidding... on sort or small sort? Anyone can now do those jobs with it be about senority? or will they still be about senority but just no more dollor/skilled title?

I didn't understand that much but here...
sketch-1557461998558.jpg

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
Is that why only part timers with less than 6 months become supervisors?
haha in my hub, the part timers who become supes within 6 months of being hired, are the ones who were :censored2:ty loaders or unloaders that the hub bosses want to get rid of, to edit, currently waiting for my new belt supe to be fired,

Staydryitsraining

I worked in a building where they had to bring in outsiders to be pt sups because no one would do it. They had about 2 weeks to trick new hires into it. Worked in another building where people lined up to be a supervisor. Now since pay is 18.45 for being a pt sup I dont think any building will have a problem finding people to do it.