No new trucks available?

bacha29

No problem from Ground's standpoint. They'll simply drop all restrictions regarding the use of personal vehicles to deliver out of. Car insurers won't care. Catch somebody doing it they'll simply cancel the policy and deny the claim if somebody was in a wreck while out there wearing their car out delivering boxes for pennies a stop.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No problem from Ground's standpoint. They'll simply drop all restrictions regarding the use of personal vehicles to deliver out of. Car insurers won't care. Catch somebody doing it they'll simply cancel the policy and deny the claim if somebody was in a wreck while out there wearing their car out delivering boxes for pennies a stop.

What makes you think car insurers won't care?

59 Dano

What makes you think car insurers won't care?

Hello, bacha -- what makes you think insurers won't care? Less than 2 months ago you made up some lengthy silliness that not only do they care, they take this VERY VERY seriously and will press charges even if you don't submit a claim.

Now you're saying that they don't GAF?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hello, bacha -- what makes you think insurers won't care? Less than 2 months ago you made up some lengthy silliness that not only do they care, they take this VERY VERY seriously and will press charges even if you don't submit a claim.

C'mon @59 Dano, even you can follow his continued line of reasoning by reading the entire post. You're beginning to resemble Sam and Itty by picking and isolating phrases.

bacha29

They can't stop you from using your private vehicle as you like. That part they don't care about. They just don't have to continue to insure it if they catch you using it in a manner outside the coverage limits of the policy nor do they have to pay a submitted claim if they determine that the claim was the result of the vehicle being used for purposes outside the coverage limits .

Let's put it this way Dano. Let's say that you were out some day running boxes for Ground out of your car......and you're in a pretty decent size wreck and the insurer sends out it's accident investigator and it's claims adjuster . And lo and behold what do the find? Your trunk and passenger compartment loaded up full with boxes addressed to a number of different people none of them to you and they all have Ground bar codes on them. And worst of all.........it's a big claim aaannnd........the wreck is your fault.

So what are you going to tell them? That you're a porch pirate who spent the day driving around behind a Ground truck stealing packages off porches?

59 Dano

C'mon @59 Dano, even you can follow his continued line of reasoning by reading the entire post. You're beginning to resemble Sam and Itty by picking and isolating phrases.

Dude I made the exact same argument that insurers won't care and they'll just cancel you.

His response?

A few years back county of two from mine a guy named Brubaker started hauling Amish in this barely legal old van with bad tires insured as a private passenger vehicle by "Jake" dressed in khakis . Well, the guy blows out a bad tire, jumps the medial and hits semi head on . He killed 3 of the Amish in the van. He was lucky. He got killed as well. Now after "Jake", had to pay out a feces load of money , an enormous claim "Jake" let it be plainly known how he felt publicly Now to paraphrase "Jake" what he said was "This is flat out insurance fraud. If we catch you SOB's doing this we will cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. And if you get in a wreck while you're doing this we will not only deny the claim we'll cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law". The fact that you are willfully and knowingly engaging in an activity that clearly represents insurance fraud it doesn't require filing a claim to be guilty of insurance fraud because you've been willfully committing it all along.

Last peak season when UPS put out the call for PVD's I got curious because "Jake" insures everything I've got. So I called the agent and asked if "Jake" had changed his mind in any way.......The answer was a flat out ....."NO!" Now "Jake" is a mutual insurance company which means that everybody's got a stake in it and so "Jake" naturally takes a genuine disliking to somebody who cheats.

Not being satisfied with those particular delusions, he sought more:

And btw, some years back I talked to "Jake" about people out there hauling Amish on private vehicle insurance......"Jake" told me to get their plate numbers.

They won't care because as bacha says, they will deny the claim, and be ahead for as long as they keep collecting premiums.

Bacha has already gone armpit deep into the argument that not only do they care, they will prosecute you for doing so even if you don't file a claim. We went through this several weeks ago.

I just want the lying idiot to make up his mind.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Dude I made the exact same argument that insurers won't care and they'll just cancel you.

His response?

A few years back county of two from mine a guy named Brubaker started hauling Amish in this barely legal old van with bad tires insured as a private passenger vehicle by "Jake" dressed in khakis . Well, the guy blows out a bad tire, jumps the medial and hits semi head on . He killed 3 of the Amish in the van. He was lucky. He got killed as well. Now after "Jake", had to pay out a feces load of money , an enormous claim "Jake" let it be plainly known how he felt publicly Now to paraphrase "Jake" what he said was "This is flat out insurance fraud. If we catch you SOB's doing this we will cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. And if you get in a wreck while you're doing this we will not only deny the claim we'll cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law". The fact that you are willfully and knowingly engaging in an activity that clearly represents insurance fraud it doesn't require filing a claim to be guilty of insurance fraud because you've been willfully committing it all along.

Last peak season when UPS put out the call for PVD's I got curious because "Jake" insures everything I've got. So I called the agent and asked if "Jake" had changed his mind in any way.......The answer was a flat out ....."NO!" Now "Jake" is a mutual insurance company which means that everybody's got a stake in it and so "Jake" naturally takes a genuine disliking to somebody who cheats.

And btw, some years back I talked to "Jake" about people out there hauling Amish on private vehicle insurance......"Jake" told me to get their plate numbers.

Bacha has already gone armpit deep into the argument that not only do they care, they will prosecute you for doing so even if you don't file a claim. We went through this several weeks ago.

You converted him. Bacha is now thinking like you! Aren't you a proud papa?:teethy:

bacha29

His response?

"Jake" is just one of hundreds of auto insurers and what the hundreds of others do is up to them. On the other hand "Jake" is a mutual insurer owned by it's members who share in both the risks and rewards . Not all insurers are mutual's . In fact "Jake" told me that if I see "English" out there in private passenger vehicles especially vans hauling Amish more often than not for cash under the table .........to get their license plate numbers . That's how determined "Jake" is to control claims . I seriously doubt that the others are as resolute or as determined to protect their members against rising premiums.In fact a few years back "Jake" announced that if you have a dog and you don't tell them about it and rips into some innocent person don't even bother filing a claim against your home owners policy. They ain't paying it.

Like I say if somebody wants to go out there and deliver Fat Freddy boxes wearing their car out for penny's a stop and outside of the coverage limitations of their insurance .........please be my guest if you think it's worthwhile.

59 Dano

"Jake" is just one of hundreds of auto insurers and what the hundreds of others do is up to them. On the other hand "Jake" is a mutual insurer owned by it's members who share in both the risks and rewards . Not all insurers are mutual's . In fact "Jake" told me that if I see "English" out there in private passenger vehicles especially vans hauling Amish more often than not for cash under the table .........to get their license plate numbers . That's how determined "Jake" is to control claims . I seriously doubt that the others are as resolute or as determined to protect their members against rising premiums.In fact a few years back "Jake" announced that if you have a dog and you don't tell them about it and rips into some innocent person don't even bother filing a claim against your home owners policy. They ain't paying it.

Like I say if somebody wants to go out there and deliver Fat Freddy boxes wearing their car out for penny's a stop and outside of the coverage limitations of their insurance .........please be my guest if you think it's worthwhile.

Funny how you went from presenting that as the rule to clarifying that it's the exception. Then again, consistency and clarity aren't your strong points.

bacha29

His parents looked at him when he was born and his mom asked, "What should we call it?"
The dad said, "Let's call it quits" and walked out.
At least I know who they were. Too bad you can't claim the same.
Funny how you went from presenting that as the rule to clarifying that it's the exception. Then again, consistency and clarity aren't your strong points.
And your only consistency is irrelevance along with your full and complete assimilation with the Fedex doctrine and mind control. Granted my thoughts may lack consistency but at least their my own thoughts . We've yet to read any of your own.