No purple payout this month?

55+

So I suppose Fred is going to sit on the purple payout this month ...anybody heard ?..they usually brag for a few weeks ahead of time .I could use the money ..need to buy groceries ..:sick:

Goldilocks

So I suppose Fred is going to sit on the purple payout this month ...anybody heard ?..they usually brag for a few weeks ahead of time .I could use the money ..need to buy groceries ..:sick:

Not sure how long you have been around but do you remember those little gold safe driving pins we use to get? Well, I had about 20 of them and sold them at a buying gold store. Got $800 dollars!!! Also sold a gold watch from Fedex....

55+

sold mine last summer ..was told i would get one with this years driving award but still have not received it and its been over two months. I guess it was just another lie ..

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

WOW!!! 38.6 CENTS!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! STRUCK IT RICH ON THIS ONE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! THANKS FRED AND MT3!!!!!! Dang, there went my 38.6 cents for electricity for that message....

FedEx2000

sold mine last summer ..was told i would get one with this years driving award but still have not received it and its been over two months. I guess it was just another lie ..

You get the award you selected as well as the pin only on the 5 year anniversaries, 5/10/15/20 etc. And yes, the FPP will be on this weeks check, .96% of 2nd half FY12 earning. Don't your mgr's post anything? (Yes, that's a rhetorical question.)

chargerlou

lol, my manager gave me a printed copy of exactally how much im getting..maybe you all need better managers
I got mine thanks Fed Ex, but we all know this was already budgeted.. They of course will try to make it look like they went to hell and back to give this to us!!!

hypo hanna

Well I might be more grateful if they werent paying for it with the money that took out of my pocket in March. (discontinuation of shift premium pay).
Perhaps some of you made out OK but im still at a net loss for the year.