No raise given

malakai420

Hello, I have an issue with my raise due august. I checked my pay stub on the upsers site and noticed that my august raise for 70 cents was not there. Other people in my hub did get it so when I talked to my shop Stewart he said that because I got hired on sep 3 2013 that my raise my be added till then or it might be less than the 70 cents. Does this make sense? And if it doesn't then what am I supposed to do now, do I talk to my lead about this or is it strictly union issues?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello, I have an issue with my raise due august. I checked my pay stub on the upsers site and noticed that my august raise for 70 cents was not there. Other people in my hub did get it so when I talked to my shop Stewart he said that because I got hired on sep 3 2013 that my raise my be added till then or it might be less than the 70 cents. Does this make sense? And if it doesn't then what am I supposed to do now, do I talk to my lead about this or is it strictly union issues?
No raise till after your seniority date.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-08-07-20-40-12-1404174514.jpeg

malakai420

I'm at $11 right now skilled so on September I should get the 50 cents but I'm waiting on the 70 cents to put me at $12.20

Sent using BrownCafe App

AndUPSER

I'm at $11 right now skilled so on September I should get the 50 cents but I'm waiting on the 70 cents to put me at $12.20

Sent using BrownCafe App

You have to go through progression since you were hired after August 1, 2013. So for the next few years you will go from 11.00, 11.50, 12.00, 13.00, and then 13.50. After that you will get the GWI.

AndUPSER

Then you proceed into the GWI and your pay will go to $14.00 on 2/1/2018 since the $1.00 raise is a split raise.

Last edited: