NO RTO NO SICK DAYS

KDubb3

Today we were told no more rto and no more sick days. If we take 1 sick day we get written up and it stays as a infraction for 9 months. Well that's one way of preventing another sf. Good job UPS. Best part is our local agreed with them and rolled over on this. Wtf am I paying the union for if they side with ups on everything and friend* us drivers, the members

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Today we were told no more rto and no more sick days. If we take 1 sick day we get written up and it stays as a infraction for 9 months. Well that's one way of preventing another sf. Good job UPS. Best part is our local agreed with them and rolled over on this. Wtf am I paying the union for if they side with ups on everything and friend* us drivers, the members
If you think the union is going on with this your crazy. You have sick days for a reason. Man up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come in to work sick, punch in, and just lay in the office. Puke if you have to.

If true, this is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

KDubb3

Honestly it's getting so bad I don't feel safe coming into work. I feel like any day someone is gonna lose it. It's like peak in our building 210 stops or more. Everyone is getting off 930 or later.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
He's not exaggerating...same building...a guy who has not called in in 5 months called in yesterday and was told he's getting a letter...glad My business agent has balls............................. :(

Johney

Don't call in then. Come in,leave the building,drive around the block,return to building and tell them you're sick and going home. What can they do about that? You didn't call in.
Problem solved.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
He's not exaggerating...same building...a guy who has not called in in 5 months called in yesterday and was told he's getting a letter...glad My business agent has balls............................. :(

We're so close, yet so far away from each other.

This :censored2: would 100% absolutely not fly with 2785. Un-friend#¢&ing-real.

542thruNthru

Our union rep was the one that made the announcement next to our building manager during pcm

Did anyone have the balls to call him out on it right at the PCM? If not then you're partly to blame for having such a weak BA. I can guarantee at least 10 people would have spoke up and been so far up our BA A* that management would have had to call security.

If my union didn't back me on a grievance about that I'd hit them with a NLRB charge the very next day.

Indecisi0n

Did anyone have the balls to call him out on it right at the PCM? If not then you're partly to blame for having such a weak BA. I can guarantee at least 10 people would have spoke up and been so far up our BA A* that management would have had to call security.

If my union didn't back me on a grievance about that I'd hit them with a NLRB charge the very next day.
I am that guy that laughs obnoxiously when they say :censored2: like that at the PCM's.

Box Ox

Just remember the rule, no cloths in the house.

Interesting. Always figured you to be a man of the cloth.

JEC1084_c__15320.1476382937.800.800.jpg