"No scans list"

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I have been informed that I am now on a "list" for having a bunch of no scans frequently. This is such BS! Literally everyday I have at least 5 pending packages at the end of the day and somehow that's my fault. 0 oversight is taken on my loader. My truck is the very last truck on the belt tucked in the corner, and half the time my send agains don't get rescanned and pals don't match up in EDD. Do they think I'm stealing and trying to catch me? Have heard of management posting cameras on the load belt, which who cares cause I'm NOT stealing. All The faceless suits just see my name and try to throw the book at me. Who knew delivering cardboard would be such drama? I really do enjoy my job, but all the management BS is getting old.

Indecisi0n

I have been informed that I am now on a "list" for having a bunch of no scans frequently. This is such BS! Literally everyday I have at least 5 pending packages at the end of the day and somehow that's my fault. 0 oversight is taken on my loader. My truck is the very last truck on the belt tucked in the corner, and half the time my send agains don't get rescanned and pals don't match up in EDD. Do they think I'm stealing and trying to catch me? Have heard of management posting cameras on the load belt, which who cares cause I'm NOT stealing. All The faceless suits just see my name and try to throw the book at me. Who knew delivering cardboard would be such drama? I really do enjoy my job, but all the management BS is getting old.
If send agains aren't being pulled leave them RDC instead of behind driver.

mjjlohn

It means you didn't scan when delivering. Learn to scan all of your bulk and you won't have to worry about it.
Or it means they're being hid in the building or are a smoked misload by another driver. Or some lazy on car who meant to scan them LiB couldn't be bothered. Or they could be sitting in over goods in pieces.

That's the problem with you scrubby young managers, you just assume it's he driver.

Whargoul

Send a diad msg with the pkgs you are missing and cover your ass. If they aren't in your car at the end of the day when you clock out then you should be fine. If you delivered them and didn't scan them then yeah that's giving the package away.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or it means they're being hid in the building or are a smoked misload by another driver. Or some lazy on car who meant to scan them LiB couldn't be bothered. Or they could be sitting in over goods in pieces.

That's the problem with you scrubby young managers, you just assume it's he driver.
Here's the problem though. If the driver has a heavy bulk route and day after day multiple packages aren't getting scanned he's probably at fault.

Always verify the number of packages scanned with what you drop off.

Faceplanted

We had this problem. They did check in audits for weeks found nothing. Yet we are riding around with packages according to management. Gimme a break

wayfair

swollen member
Thankfully my mgt team has the business sense to know that spending $100 or more to run off a misload is a waste of money.

That's how it's done here.. Someone will come out and pick up misload and take it back to the building for a LIB status to avoid the service failure on a driver's pittsburg