No shave November

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm not a fan of the pedo-stache that UPS regs allow and the goatee is a little too metrosexual so I stay clean shaven for the most part. When I'm on vacation I get that scruffy Don Johnson look.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not a fan of the pedo-stache that UPS regs allow and the goatee is a little too metrosexual so I stay clean shaven for the most part. When I'm on vacation I get that scruffy Don Johnson look.

I'm not a fan either but for one month while all my friends grow out their beards I rock it. Ill be giving weekly picture updates also.

Cementups

Box Monkey
The radio show I listen to in the afternoon does the mustache thing in March for Marchstashness to go along with March Madness. They grow out all their facial hair until the last day of March when you shave everything but the stash and live one day as a mustache man. I, unfortunately, have yet to participate because my wife hates me with facial hair. ;)

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The radio show I listen to in the afternoon does the mustache thing in March for Marchstashness to go along with March Madness. They grow out all their facial hair until the last day of March when you shave everything but the stash and live one day as a mustache man. I, unfortunately, have yet to participate because my wife hates me with facial hair. ;)

Man up and grow one. Show the wife who is boss! I talk big because my wife is out of town for the weekend.

Ghost in the Darkness

For as long as I've been driving I would shave M,W,friend. Some point this year it changed to T,Th. I shaved Sunday night coming off a vacation. I've been fighting bronchitis, little sleep and heavy dispatches, so I only shaved Wednesday morning this week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Mine absolutely hates it also but honestly I tell her it's a month deal with it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do the listeners know if they are really going through with this or just playing a ruse?