No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

YourBoss

Surprised no one is talking about this....

Not sure if this is company wide or region/district level.

No management vacations allowed last two weeks of July and all of August next year. We all know why.

Some people, especially those with children in school are probably not gonna be happy....

No management vacations allowed last two weeks of July and all of August next year. We all know why.

Some people, especially those with children in school are probably not gonna be happy....
Make sure you order your browns now...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

May have to attempt to earn that fat check for a change.

Whatthewhat

Haven’t heard anything about it..already hard enough to get everyone’s vacation posted and taken now.. where did you get the info from?

Brownwind

July and August??? Wow…. That doesn’t sound right. At least you have time to plan ahead. Pick a week and pull the kids from school when you choose. Get them a new video game. They probably won’t notice your working.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You think the company doesn't expect to be able to make a deal happen with $12 billion in profit to draw from? And they expect you to pick up the slack because of their greed? I'd find another company to work for if I were you.