No you can't have my uniform!

CustomerConcern

Does anyone have any idea why customers are constantly asking for parts of the uniform. Hell, half the time I don't even want to wear it. Not a day goes by that someone isn't asking me if they can have my hat (they all just love the boonie hat) or the socks. What gives?

jimstud

Banned
it is beyond me i hate wearing those cheap polyester things but all my customers want some part of my uniform also. usually a hat or shirt.

NHDRVR

Because the uniform is sexy. It means that we come on time, and you can't just go out and get a UPS uniform item, as it should be.

I know of a particular young lady who 'borrowed' a uniform to dance at a particular party. To say she is the only person I have ever seen to make brown polyester look good is an understatement.

LifeUPSer

Life without Parole
I know of a particular young lady who 'borrowed' a uniform to dance at a particular party. To say she is the only person I have ever seen to make brown polyester look good is an understatement.

I have been to one of those parties where the girl showed up in a UPS uniform. I do have to say it is the best I have ever seen the uniform look.....(Especially when it was on the ground):wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know what BVD's are, but wondered what the letters stood for......

Origin: < B.V.D., trademark < B(radley), V(oorhees and)D(ay), manufacturers

You learn something everyday !!

Some people want the uniforms because that uniform gets us into places that other people cannot reach. It may be a small minority of the people asking, but some people might want the uniform for less than honorable reasons.