Non traditional age guys

542thruNthru

Californians.......LOLLLLLLL

The hate is strong with you. :)
CFF21245-E633-4A53-B30E-3C11597D20E0.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Last night, my daughter called to say that her and her boyfriend were looking at jobs at a UPS hub in another state. They both have pretty great jobs now and I told them both that UPS would be a disappointment to them.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Last night, my daughter called to say that her and her boyfriend were looking at jobs at a UPS hub in another state. They both have pretty great jobs now and I told them both that UPS would be a disappointment to them.
I've gotten many friends NOT to apply at Ups. The company has become a train wreck and I wouldn't recommend working here to anybody. I tell anyone interested not to bother.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've gotten many friends NOT to apply at Ups. The company has become a train wreck and I wouldn't recommend working here to anybody. I tell anyone interested not to bother.
I would never talk anyone out of wanting to join UPS. They all think all you do is drive around all day. Let them find out for themselves. That'll learn em.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I have a brother in law who I despise. He is a real POS. He asked me about possibly coming to work at UPS since he was out of a job. Again. I encouraged him to apply as fast as he could.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey folks. Anyone here start at UPS later in life and move into mgmt or driver career? Im 38 and have a degree but I just cant stand 8 to 5 in an office anymore. So im doing an MBA and working at UPS PT starting September.
i worked at fedex for a year ,so Im aware of the physicality of the job. im very active so that is actually a plus for me.
Anyone here have a late start like this?
Thanks for any advice!
In Feeders he could retire at 65 with no problem.

The Driver

I drive.
Haha. Fair enough. Thanks for the reply..

I would strongly advise you to get creative and use your degree for another path in life. Unless you can go pretty much straight into driving a package car.

Do you have a family that relies on you? If you're single just do whatever you want.

rocket man

Hey folks. Anyone here start at UPS later in life and move into mgmt or driver career? Im 38 and have a degree but I just cant stand 8 to 5 in an office anymore. So im doing an MBA and working at UPS PT starting September.
i worked at fedex for a year ,so Im aware of the physicality of the job. im very active so that is actually a plus for me.
Anyone here have a late start like this?
Thanks for any advice!
hurry up get a refund on your diploma because apparently it's not working