Non traditional age guys

Collinsdad

Hey folks. Anyone here start at UPS later in life and move into mgmt or driver career? Im 38 and have a degree but I just cant stand 8 to 5 in an office anymore. So im doing an MBA and working at UPS PT starting September.
i worked at fedex for a year ,so Im aware of the physicality of the job. im very active so that is actually a plus for me.
Anyone here have a late start like this?
Thanks for any advice!

Hey folks. Anyone here start at UPS later in life and move into mgmt or driver career? Im 38 and have a degree but I just cant stand 8 to 5 in an office anymore. So im doing an MBA and working at UPS PT starting September.
i worked at fedex for a year ,so Im aware of the physicality of the job. im very active so that is actually a plus for me.
Thanks for any advice!
Use your degree for something else

Trash Panda

Short answer yes. CDL holders are in demand at some locations. Its possible to start here later in the career years. Just a smaller chance of full retirement.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks for any advice!
8-5 in a climate controlled office beats the hell out of 8:30 til god knows when in a package car.