NorCal Newbie - ? about Seniority date

cullen

Signed up today. Worked for UPS for almost five years. What days and weeks populate when? Option days specifically... What populates on my seniority date other than accrued vacation? I've spent quite some time looking through master contract and supplements but nothing. Please assist.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Signed up today. Worked for UPS for almost five years. What days and weeks populate when? Option days specifically... What populates on my seniority date other than accrued vacation? I've spent quite some time looking through master contract and supplements but nothing. Please assist.

Welcome to Brown Cafe Mr. Cullen.

I moved your thread to the UPS Discussions where you should get more action on your question.

JonFrum

WE ARE THE BORG.

LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS.

WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN.

YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVE US.

OPTION DAYS, SICK DAYS, AND VACATION DAYS WILL POPULATE AS DICTATED IN YOUR REGIONAL SUPPLEMENT.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

HAVE A NICE DAY!:happy-very:

WE ARE THE BORG.

JonFrum

Make it so, Number 1.
I'm waiting for an episode where the crew lands on a strange planet and finds all their clothes have disappeared. Fortunately, Riker finds an old sewing machine which he thinks he can repair. Picard gives the order: "Make it sew, Number 1."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm waiting for an episode where the crew lands on a strange planet and finds all their clothes have disappeared. Fortunately, Riker finds an old sewing machine which he thinks he can repair. Picard gives the order: "Make it sew, Number 1."

Nice stretch ... been holding that one for years?

P

pickup

that's the kind of joke data would tell when he would put a "humor" chip in his positronic brain.