Not a current employee, looking for senior guidance

Imav1234

Hi all, forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area! I'm 20 years old from Fort Wayne Indiana and I've working at Dayton Freight Lines on the dock driving a forklift since I graduated hs (2 years) but I'm not interested I driving a big semi and want to change companies. I'm in great physical condition and I love working in the transportation business so why not be a UPS delivery driver! So why question is what's the fastest way to go from where I'm at to a UPS delivery driver? Thank you in advance!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi all, forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area! I'm 20 years old from Fort Wayne Indiana and I've working at Dayton Freight Lines on the dock driving a forklift since I graduated hs (2 years) but I'm not interested I driving a big semi and want to change companies. I'm in great physical condition and I love working in the transportation business so why not be a UPS delivery driver! So why question is what's the fastest way to go from where I'm at to a UPS delivery driver? Thank you in advance!

[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions - Read Before Posting
Specifically this part
Prospective/Incoming Employees
Q Can anyone tell me how long it will take me to...[get a driving job][hear back from HR][start driving now that I've been to driver school],etc.
A No! Everything varies by area. Please don't ask on this forum as we can't speak for your area. Inquire locally.

Imav1234

Yeah but I'm not some 30 year old guys with 10 years of driving experience looking for a new job. I'm a freshie looking for some guidance so I can start a career. Thanks tho