Not a poll just an opinion

drewed

Shankman
I think we should lock off all the threads involving the recent contract negotiations, itll be easier to get back onto the status quo without people bringing it back up.

whos with me?

moreluck

golden ticket member
After hearing that both 705 & 710 had handshake agreements, my first thought was that now the postings under Labor Relations should dwindle down.......and they will. No need to shut 'er down. Let it reduce naturally.

DS

Fenderbender
I am with you Drewed. Enough already. That such a few (relatively) employees should garner so much attention is ridiculous.
Leftin,youve made almost 500 posts,have you noticed in that time how many times some little rant,or an important subject,got some folks all riled up? The bc is just like real life,and unless theres a darned good reason to delete it,it will remain as a diary.As far as new people go,do you suggest that there should be a pre seniority page that bc members must work up to?If you dont like something,dont go there,start a new thread,add some photos to your album,get creative,garner some rep points,make us laugh.

Leftinbuilding

Leftin,youve made almost 500 posts,have you noticed in that time how many times some little rant,or an important subject,got some folks all riled up? The bc is just like real life,and unless theres a darned good reason to delete it,it will remain as a diary.As far as new people go,do you suggest that there should be a pre seniority page that bc members must work up to?If you dont like something,dont go there,start a new thread,add some photos to your album,get creative,garner some rep points,make us laugh.

What...ever! Sheesh!

dillweed

I stopped wading through those long threads the other day. Soon enough they will die away and be replaced by new ones.

Cheryl's got the good sense to kill or move any thread she sees fit.

helenofcalifornia

Re: Not a poll just an opionion

Kenmei and BBAG are both MIA? They are either both locked in that room by security, or in Atlanta where BBAG has taken Kenmei under his wing on his way to the top in warp drive.

Camping Nana

DS - at almost 2400 posts, I'm just curious...... how long have you worked for UPS? Also, are you one of those people that think you must contribute to EVERY conversation? Is that why your post count is so much more than "Leftin"? And I don't think anyone asked for anything to be deleted - possibly the thread locked is all....

I know - I know .... I certainly don't have very many posts to even be conversing with you, but your post just came off kind of condescending to me. :happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
DS - I'm just curious...... how long have you worked for UPS? 18 years
Also, are you one of those people that think you must contribute to EVERY conversation? No,in fact theres a few threads I never read.
I know - I know .... I certainly don't have very many posts to even be conversing with you, but your post just came off kind of condescending to me. :happy2:
Sorry if I sounded that way,sometimes after a few wobblypops I start typing and I think I'm being funny,Your opinion is just as valuable as anyones in here.I try not to abuse my Mod privilages but I'm not perfect.

tieguy

Banned
DS - at almost 2400 posts, I'm just curious...... how long have you worked for UPS? Also, are you one of those people that think you must contribute to EVERY conversation? Is that why your post count is so much more than "Leftin"? And I don't think anyone asked for anything to be deleted - possibly the thread locked is all....

with 2400 posts I still consider DS wet around the ears.:happy-very: