Are they going to call me back for orientation

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

cannonrush

Package handler job position.

I read all the forum posts about this topic. I did all the google searching. Tell me what you think is going on:

I did the application.
I had the tour.
I had the interview.
During the interview the interviewer was inferring that I was hired, but did not specifically say that "I am hired".
Interviewer eventually asked for my social security number and I.D. for background check.
Interviewer said to finish the second half of the application online. I did that right after.
Application status is currently "active".
It has been about 8 days since the interview. Should I assume I did not get the job? Should I assume they are just taking a long time to get back to me?

Thanks for the info, and would appreciate any information from your past experience.

FilingBluesFL

Here's your sign

mcmahon fired.gif

HardknocksUPSer

Package handler job position.

I read all the forum posts about this topic. I did all the google searching. Tell me what you think is going on:

I did the application.
I had the tour.
I had the interview.
During the interview the interviewer was inferring that I was hired, but did not specifically say that "I am hired".
Interviewer eventually asked for my social security number and I.D. for background check.
Interviewer said to finish the second half of the application online. I did that right after.
Application status is currently "active".
It has been about 8 days since the interview. Should I assume I did not get the job? Should I assume they are just taking a long time to get back to me?

Thanks for the info, and would appreciate any information from your past experience.
You have a job most likely, just hold on, you'll be called in to start soon enough. If not now don't go too far cause they'll call you back deeper into peak begging for you to come. Relax and enjoy the last few nights of full sleep you'll ever have, once your a preloader GOOD sleep goes out the window.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
More than likely they will call you at the last minute, on the worst possible day, and say if you want the job you must show up tonight. Keep your phone on.

watdaflock?

You were hired but it depends on the management team and current senior employees when you'll actually start working.
Probably within the next few weeks.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're probably hired, just waiting for a spot to open up. HR is on a hiring frenzy right now. Volume is starting to pick up, you'll be regretting your decision in no time.

Oakley.04

Same start here. Never heard back from HR. Called HR and received vague answer. Randomly checked online portal and nothing changed. Checked email used to apply online and found instructions and class info for next class that they enrolled me, which was in 1.5 hrs before the class began. Email was sent same day I did drug screening and background check. Hauled ass to class. Kicking myself for not checking email daily.