Not even a week into the New Year and.....

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The jumpseats still have steam from the asses that filled them, the loaders are still crapping out stale donuts and bananas that were supposed to motivate them, and the drivers have finally started recovering from the constant kicking to the nuts the previous year provided.

Yet, not even a week into the new year and the :bsbullf:is starting again already. Monday the on cars start doing their secret squirrel sneeky peeky observations on the drivers. Loader sups break out the load and sort stats. Wednesday, warning letters are flying faster than it takes for a seasonal to get hired as a PT supe!

C'mon UPS, you couldn't even wait a week to start screwing with everyone? But I digress...at least they love us 8 weeks out of the year which we can do no wrong.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The jumpseats still have steam from the asses that filled them, the loaders are still crapping out stale donuts and bananas that were supposed to motivate them, and the drivers have finally started recovering from the constant kicking to the nuts the previous year provided.

Yet, not even a week into the new year and the :bsbullf:is starting again already. Monday the on cars start doing their secret squirrel sneeky peeky observations on the drivers. Loader sups break out the load and sort stats. Wednesday, warning letters are flying faster than it takes for a seasonal to get hired as a PT supe!

C'mon UPS, you couldn't even wait a week to start screwing with everyone? But I digress...at least they love us 8 weeks out of the year which we can do no wrong.
Bananas?? I never got bananas....lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My shoes need polished too.
I love that one...as most of us do, we all wear good, insulated boots. Some are straight leather and polishable others like mine are Merril, Keen, Sorrell that are not 100% leather and not very polishable. Told him I could throw polish on a turd doesnt mean it will shine. Didn't hear much about after that.