Not guilty

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The 4 Teamsters acquitted today are anti Boston Bully, don't forget that!
Their lawyers could have easily subpoenaed ANY witnesses. Did they? Nope. Why not? Stop making this about a guy that was across the country while this was going on. Nothing will compare to your TDU embezzlement over the last 40 years.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Are you that delusional and still in denial?This page must have been built out of nothing then. Check out every single one of the acquitted 4 denounce that traitor.

Why didn't the subpoena SO? Do you even know where SO was when this went down?
Why is the only complaints from a TDU run FB page and a TDU run radio show. I love morons that reach. SO is trying to bring the union together but of course you TDU troll hookers need to divide it into sections. Easier to control. The government have been doing it for centuries.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Why is the only complaints from a TDU run FB page and a TDU run radio show. I love morons that reach. SO is trying to bring the union together but of course you TDU troll hookers need to divide it into sections. Easier to control. The government have been doing it for centuries.
If I'm not mistaken....didn't these same guys criticize the teamster 4 on this site when this first happened.....called them thugs and bad for our union.....it seems like they are playing both sides with the same goal.....smear SO

LeadBelly

Banned
I've seen it firsthand, Sean is bringing us all together. People who had issues politically with me in the past sit down and eat with me now. We are adults who are committed to getting a strong contract. If we have to strike them, so be it. We are getting ready everyday and bringing brothers and sisters together.