Not One Cent!

Indecisi0n

Had to pay a portion when I went to the ER but was NOT admitted. Old coverage was 100% no matter if you were admitted it not.

Not bitching but just pointing out the fact. If you are admitted to the hospital it's 100%.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Had to pay a portion when I went to the ER but was NOT admitted. Old coverage was 100% no matter if you were admitted it not.

Not bitching but just pointing out the fact. If you are admitted to the hospital it's 100%.
How much did you have to pay? You are right...old coverage was nothing out of pocket if you were not admitted.

oldngray

nowhere special
When you go to the ER you won't know in advance if you will be admitted and may be something you can't wait to see your regular doctor about.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Just got my first medical bill for "my portion" not covered. To be fair to Mr. Hall it wasn't 1 cent. It was 21835 cents.
$218.35 is half of what the average American family pays per week, for just healthcare, not including dental and vision. Please cry more about how we got screwed. Feel free to take a look at the bar graph to represent the rising healthcare costs over the years.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2013/05/22/annual-healthcare-costs-surpasses-22000/

BUCN85

Wife just had a baby. C-section. Got our bill $16,000. Covered 100%. Couldn't believe it!

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
$218.35 is half of what the average American family pays per week, for just healthcare, not including dental and vision. Please cry more about how we got screwed. Feel free to take a look at the bar graph to represent the rising healthcare costs over the years.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2013/05/22/annual-healthcare-costs-surpasses-22000/
When I was paying for my families health insurance, I wish it were only $218/ week! It cost me more than our mortgage payment.
My recent trip to the ER, $6,231.21. My cost was $200. Those are numbers in totally happy with

Teamcare is not as good as UPScare. Teamcare does not even meet the basic standards of Obamacare. With that said we still have better insurance than 90% of the people in the workforce, with no premium and no deductibles for now. My eye glasses have increased by about a third. I now pay fully for a flu shot that was 100% covered before. Wellness has a co pay while there was no copay before. Implants for teeth have no coverage, while before they were covered at 100% ( a reduction of $4000). In office labs are covered at 80% instead of 100% and the list goes on.

BUCN85

My shots were covered 50% must just be different in different areas I don't know.

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
When I was paying for my families health insurance, I wish it were only $218/ week! It cost me more than our mortgage payment.
My recent trip to the ER, $6,231.21. My cost was $200. Those are numbers in totally happy with
It's actually 22k a year, the $218 is just the employees part plus deductibles, the employer picks up the other half or premiums.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Teamcare is not as good as UPScare. Teamcare does not even meet the basic standards of Obamacare. With that said we still have better insurance than 90% of the people in the workforce, with no premium and no deductibles for now. My eye glasses have increased by about a third. I now pay fully for a flu shot that was 100% covered before. Wellness has a co pay while there was no copay before. Implants for teeth have no coverage, while before they were covered at 100% ( a reduction of $4000). In office labs are covered at 80% instead of 100% and the list goes on.

A lot of fallacies here. There's very little difference between TeamCARE and the former UPS-administered plans. Most of the complaints, including the OP's, aren't because "TeamCARE stinks" but rather the fault of your health care provider improperly keying the billing. Some are use to the old UPS-administered plans, but for them to go back and re-key it is a very minor inconvenience and doesn't cost you a thing.

Some of your other points were discussed in another recent thread. There's absolutely no change in implant coverage -- UPS/IBT only covers them when deemed medically necessary, with a high threshold (e.g. you lost all of your teeth and are being fitted for dentures) required for both. Almost no insurance nationwide covers implants -- health care providers charge $4000 to insurances but typically accept $1000 cash for them.

And I get flu shots every single year; my UPS-administered plan always billed me by $10 co-pay. No change here.

This would've changed even if UPS continued to administer our plans. ER visits are much more costly than those to the doctor or urgent care -- often billed at $600 at the ER compared to $60 at your doctor. Many PTers utilized ERs extensively to save the $10 co-pay, ultimately costly UPS a ton of cash. UPS was not pleased with this.