Not Paid For Option Week

Rmomko

Hello all, I’m hoping you can help me understand what my rights are.
For weeks I kept asking my sup when I could take my last option week for the year. I needed to get it in before peak. I needed it to get some medical issues delt with. He kept putting me off for over 4 weeks and then finally told me last week I could take it.
Fast forward to payday... no pay was deposited into my acct. I just now made full time at the start of this year, so I haven’t exactly been able to start saving money quite yet, and depend on my timely pay every Friday. I told him I would have no money to eat lunch today.
He tells me I can’t expect to have anything done about my pay if I don’t show up to work. This peeved me a bit, so I told him he can’t have anything done about work without paid employees. He proceeds to give me a lecture about how it’s my fault as I’m unreliable... which really has me pissed. We have been so overloaded at work everyday for the past two months I have had no room to move anything around in my truck as it’s packed floor to ceiling and I’ve had to return to the center for more that wouldn’t fit in the truck. I literally run everyday to make time, something we reasonably shouldn’t have to do, skip lunch, deal with 175-200 stops on a route that can only reasonably run 150, and anyone who doesn’t know the route would be screwed. I’m told I’ll be sent help and the people they send take 20 stops and proceed to take three times as long as it would have taken me just to do it on my own. I have worked 12 hours + everyday, I literally wake up to go to work and come home to sleep, and I’m unreliable?
I had a Monday I needed off for a doc appt, had my note and everything, didn’t demand a sick day or anything. Told my one sup about it for weeks, was told yeah, ok. He goes on vacation and doesn’t tell my other sup, the one mad at me now, that I won’t be there. When he’s calling me up that day to find out why I’m not at work, tells me, “man, stay on our ass and make sure we put it in the book.” And I’m unreliable?
I honestly don’t care if I eat, but I have kids that need to, plus an eight year old that deserves a birthday party this week... who won’t understand why I haven’t been paid.
What can I do? I saw something brief about a green check, how does that work?

Johney

Not sure ,but if you chose to use your option week as vacation which here at least would have been chosen on your opt 3 selection sheet last year then it should have been picked during your vacation selection.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For weeks I kept asking my sup when I could take my last option week for the year. I needed to get it in before peak. I needed it to get some medical issues delt with. He kept putting me off for over 4 weeks and then finally told me last week I could take it.
Fast forward to payday... no pay was deposited into my acct. I just now made full time at the start of this year, so I haven’t exactly been able to start saving money quite yet, and depend on my timely pay every Friday. I told him I would have no money to eat lunch today.
He tells me I can’t expect to have anything done about my pay if I don’t show up to work. This peeved me a bit, so I told him he can’t have anything done about work without paid employees. He proceeds to give me a lecture about how it’s my fault as I’m unreliable... which really has me :censored2:. We have been so overloaded at work everyday for the past two months I have had no room to move anything around in my truck as it’s packed floor to ceiling and I’ve had to return to the center for more that wouldn’t fit in the truck. I literally run everyday to make time, something we reasonably shouldn’t have to do, skip lunch, deal with 175-200 stops on a route that can only reasonably run 150, and anyone who doesn’t know the route would be screwed. I’m told I’ll be sent help and the people they send take 20 stops and proceed to take three times as long as it would have taken me just to do it on my own. I have worked 12 hours + everyday, I literally wake up to go to work and come home to sleep, and I’m unreliable?
I had a Monday I needed off for a doc appt, had my note and everything, didn’t demand a sick day or anything. Told my one sup about it for weeks, was told yeah, ok. He goes on vacation and doesn’t tell my other sup, the one mad at me now, that I won’t be there. When he’s calling me up that day to find out why I’m not at work, tells me, “man, stay on our ass and make sure we put it in the book.” And I’m unreliable?
I honestly don’t care if I eat, but I have kids that need to, plus an eight year old that deserves a birthday party this week... who won’t understand why I haven’t been paid.

You’ve got way more problems than not getting you option pay

SMH!!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
For weeks I kept asking my sup when I could take my last option week for the year. then finally told me last week I could take it.

Fast forward to payday... no pay was deposited into my acct.

Find your Steward. He/she will handle it. You might have to grieve it.

Don't count on a green check.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He tells me I can’t expect to have anything done about my pay if I don’t show up to work. This peeved me a bit, so I told him he can’t have anything done about work without paid employees. He proceeds to give me a lecture about how it’s my fault as I’m unreliable... which really has me :censored2:. We have been so overloaded at work everyday for the past two months I have had no room to move anything around in my truck as it’s packed floor to ceiling and I’ve had to return to the center for more that wouldn’t fit in the truck. I literally run everyday to make time, something we reasonably shouldn’t have to do, skip lunch, deal with 175-200 stops on a route that can only reasonably run 150, and anyone who doesn’t know the route would be screwed. I’m told I’ll be sent help and the people they send take 20 stops and proceed to take three times as long as it would have taken me just to do it on my own. I have worked 12 hours + everyday, I literally wake up to go to work and come home to sleep, and I’m unreliable?
Man if I was that hard up for cash I'd probably just work my option week