Not paid in full / Overpaid

Siveriano

Hi there my fellow brown brothers.

So to make it short.
  1. Paycheck was short 30 minutes overtime.
  2. Informed management.
  3. Paycheck came with an adjustment that equals 30 minutes regular time.
  4. Informed management that Ill have to file article 17 as my total amount was not paid in full.
  5. Check time card, new adjustment for 1 hour regular time.
Now im thinking on requesting my steward to file for article 17 as this is not the first time they messed with my time card plus $100 is better than $20.
I also want to write a formal notice for overpayment.

Do you guys think is worth it?
Im really sick and tired of the PM OMS coding 1 hour lunch whenever they feel like it.
Im on the 30 minutes lunch list.

Siveriano

Apparently not as you haven’t filed to permanently stop this OMS stealing from you and others.
Every time they do this, I usually get a check next day so as per the contract if is less than $50 they have until next paycheck to give us the money, not this is the first time they messed up and didn't did the right amount, so I kinda want to stick it to them.

Siveriano

Take you're hour lunch!! Only a fool would opt to only take a half hour instead of a full hour, to do whatever they want, in the middle of the day.
I get to go home 30 minutes before most of the drivers as im also on the 9.5 list. so nah im good with 30 minutes lunch, Im not a runner so dont need the whole 60 minutes rest to keep my SPORH

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Every time they do this, I usually get a check next day so as per the contract if is less than $50 they have until next paycheck to give us the money, not this is the first time they messed up and didn't did the right amount, so I kinda want to stick it to them.
I don’t play games when it comes to my hard earned money. I couldn’t imagine having reconcile my paycheck weekly to make sure the company didn’t allow someone to steal from me.

Siveriano

I don’t play games when it comes to my hard earned money. I couldn’t imagine having reconcile my paycheck weekly to make sure the company didn’t allow someone to steal from me.
Same here. I work 1 minute, I get pay 1 minute.
Even tho our steward had argued multiple times about the changes on the time cards it still happened, my coworkers trust the system and don't write down their worked time hours to compare, Can even imagine how many people are losing money on a week-to-week basis.
Thats one of the reasons I want to file as much as possible and not being scared of management helps.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I get to go home 30 minutes before most of the drivers as im also on the 9.5 list. so nah im good with 30 minutes lunch, Im not a runner so dont need the whole 60 minutes rest to keep my SPORH
Lunch+breaks, for me, is MY time. I got a family at home, so this is the only time I get to do what I wanna do, and I enjoy every second of it. Also, I'd give my left pinky to have a full hour lunch. Only 30 mins + 20 mins paid.

Siveriano

Lunch+breaks, for me, is MY time. I got a family at home, so this is the only time I get to do what I wanna do, and I enjoy every second of it. Also, I'd give my left pinky to have a full hour lunch. Only 30 mins + 20 mins paid.
Lucky you. I'm a rookie, so I don't get pay for breaks.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I do the 30 min lunch too. I pull over a half hour before lunch and sort for 30 min on the clock. Then clock out and eat and chill for 30.
A half hour to sort? Damn to do you write out the street names on every box like Fed Ex guys? I do the exact same routine you do but it takes about 10 mins to make it perfect. Peak maybe 15-20 mins

Siveriano

A half hour to sort? Damn to do you write out the street names on every box like Fed Ex guys? I do the exact same routine you do but it takes about 10 mins to make it perfect. Peak maybe 15-20 mins
Im happy for you.
I take usually 20 minutes to sort 1k-4k then once im done delivering those another 20 minutes 5k-8k.
Plus at my last deliver checking every package to make sure no deliveries got mixed with my pickups.
Safety, SERVICE, performance.

Im happy for you.
I take usually 20 minutes to sort 1k-4k then once im done delivering those another 20 minutes 5k-8k.
Plus at my last deliver checking every package to make sure no deliveries got mixed with my pickups.
Safety, SERVICE, performance.
Damn man. Not that it matters at all it’s just surprising it takes you guys that long, I get ocd if it takes me longer than 5-10 minutes cause I’m hungry and want my bagel sandwich

Damn man. Not that it matters at all it’s just surprising it takes you guys that Kong’s, I get ocd if it takes me longer than 5-10 minutes cause I’m hungry and want my bagel sandwich
I was a preloader for quite a while, it’s probably a little bit easier for me to sort quicker than others just based on that

I sort all day also just in smaller increments. I set up my first 10 before I leave the building always have every single day of my career so far. Then once I have the space on the 1000 shelf I just always stay like 3-10 stops ahead set up right there on the 1000 shelf. Then one big sort in perfect HIN order right before lunch

35years

Gravy route
Sort them all, then move them to shelf 1, then handle them again when you deliver them???? Thats handling each box 3 times!

You guys need some training.
Handle the boxes once using EDD is the method. Twice maximum if label is flipped.

Practice the methods. They can never gig you for doing it correctly, and it saves you body work. Who cares about production.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hi there my fellow brown brothers.

So to make it short.
  1. Paycheck was short 30 minutes overtime.
  2. Informed management.
  3. Paycheck came with an adjustment that equals 30 minutes regular time.
  4. Informed management that Ill have to file article 17 as my total amount was not paid in full.
  5. Check time card, new adjustment for 1 hour regular time.
Now im thinking on requesting my steward to file for article 17 as this is not the first time they messed with my time card plus $100 is better than $20.
I also want to write a formal notice for overpayment.

Do you guys think is worth it?
Im really sick and tired of the PM OMS coding 1 hour lunch whenever they feel like it.
Im on the 30 minutes lunch list.
Tell your boss every time this happens you follow Orion 100% for the entire week ..problem solved

allahuakbar

She/Her
Nah man I chill out here. My loader focuses on my biz so Res is usually a :censored2: show.