Not stop per car anymore.

32F driver

I'm not at all surprised. I know they think that a full truck is an efficient truck, but there are realities. There's one fella who drives a p700 who has nothing on the floor and most of shelf 8 open. 175 stops.
How is this possible? I also drive a P700. All of my shelves are stuffed & it's a cold day in August in Florida when I can walk through my car at the building in the A.M. My stop count is betw. 175 & 190.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
3.jpg
You mean 150 to 160 stops nice and clean in a 700 like this? Learn the sweet science boys lol.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
How is this possible? I also drive a P700. All of my shelves are stuffed & it's a cold day in August in Florida when I can walk through my car at the building in the A.M. My stop count is betw. 175 & 190.
Because his shelf 8 is usually an add/cut shelf. His route is resi dense with like 5 or 6 businesses. When they do add/cuts mid sort, they don't have the loaders adjust. When he does have shelf 8's, his stop count goes up close to 200.

32F driver

I see the corner of what looks to be good size tire. Did it have his 3 friends with it? Tires suck until you have room to lay them down. At least my 700 has the drop floor in the rear. It's full of 2 bulk stops in the AM. My loader likes to stand them up in line right down the center of the floor & she doesn't grasp the concept of lip loading.

Ouch

[quote="upsguy72, post: 887331, member: 1451t week are whole building got to go to a safety briefing with the building manager. During the briefing it was brought up that each day some cars are going out of the building with space on the shelves. The manager said that this shouldn't happen. We explained that just because there is space doesn't mean that we don't have alot of stops. The manager then replied that there shouldn't be any empty space on the shelves.

So I guess now it's load the car to it full no matter how many stops that might be. All in the name to cut another route.[/quote]
We had a new center manager try this a few years ago. He didnt last long. He figured if he could see floor you needed more work. Go out do your job safely and bring it back. That should work itself out after a few weeks. Rediculous the mindset of some of these managers. I always loved it when it would take 10 hours to run 100 stops and for some reason they would put 115 on the next day and tell you to be back by 9.5 lol lol lol

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I always loved it when it would take 10 hours to run 100 stops....

What is really amazing..is when it still takes you 10 hours when you have 90 stops! That's why you get 115 stops, if you are gonna stay out might as well give you something to do.

Xexys

Retired and Happy

What is really amazing..is when it still takes you 10 hours when you have 90 stops! That's why you get 115 stops, if you are gonna stay out might as well give you something to do.

Every day is different, but then you wouldn't understand that as you continue to eat from the vending machine.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

. Lmfao. I know that's how management thinks. Thank god for 9.5 list

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always tell them put as many stops as you want on there, put 500 on there and ill see you in 2 days, cause you know ill deliver for 2 days straight. I don't care, ill run every last stop on there until im done. If your willing to play the game ill take it to the extreme and beyond because I am the extremist, I want to test that persons mental strength and watch them crumble. Their always like you would really would do that wouldn't you? Im like yup I would, them idiots know im a nuttjob, im not scared to take it to the brink if I have to, to prove a point.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Every day is different, but then you wouldn't understand that as you continue to eat from the vending machine.

Sure its different but its not!..when you have that request 8 day its a miracle how you are in and off the clock with a full lunch all stops delivered no problem. So its really not different everyday.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sure its different but its not!..when you have that request 8 day its a miracle how you are in and off the clock with a full lunch all stops delivered no problem. So its really not different everyday.
I just have a question on when do they wake up the supes from being hypnotized as playing retarded? Is it everyday after the shift, when they retire or never? Inquiring minds are dying to know this top secret information, that will be all carry on Charlie old chap lol.

upschuck

Do you think it might be because efficiency soars when there is 50+ less stops, and PC can be worked easier, instead of a pile of boxes that you must sift through every stop.

shampoohorn

Always love the 7am'ish 5 page ad cut, that will include 3 different subdivisions all pal'ed to shelf 8 starting at 8700 or so.

Sent using BrownCafe App