Not sure how to handle this

AlliSeeisBrown

This morning was going great. Everyone is happy and then we start opening presents. Saw amazon boxes left and right. Started having cold sweats and a little PTSD. The peak season has left me with animosity towards the blue taped boxes. Started mixing the jack with some coke and everything started to get a little better. Then, my brother opened a large and wide box. It was an office chair. Saw the UPS label and started to faint. Had to lay down. Anyone else having these issues? More to come later.

Dr.Brownz

Ask them why the hell they would pay shipping on a chair when they could pick one up? Oh I know yalls family are probably city people who drive small cars and thus can't haul things.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This morning was going great. Everyone is happy and then we start opening presents. Saw amazon boxes left and right. Started having cold sweats and a little PTSD. The peak season has left me with animosity towards the blue taped boxes. Started mixing the jack with some coke and everything started to get a little better. Then, my brother opened a large and wide box. It was an office chair. Saw the UPS label and started to faint. Had to lay down. Anyone else having these issues? More to come later.
Might I suggest extra absorbent tampons.